Rams - Raiders best seats ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Thinking about going to the Monday night game. Its the last chance I will ever get for Rams @ Raiders. Live up here in Humboldt so its only 5 hours away.
I would sit on the Rams sideline, the Mt. Davis straight seating part. How many rows back is "perfect". I know 10 rows in its kinda low to get the best view.
How many rows back is optimal ? I can get a decent deal on about the 35 yard line.
Thanks for any help.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I went to the preseason game 2 years ago and sat about 15 rows up from the field behind the Rams bench. Great seats. You have to deal with the baseball diamond, but otherwise it should be a blast!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Best seats will be owned by the beautiful women you will encounter at that game. Boom!
602d0e350da3ca4d57de89eb52321158.jpg

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've always found, regardless of stadium, because of depth perception, crown of field, and sideline crowding, that 25 to 30 rows up usually provides best view. The further away from the 50 yd line, the higher the seats needed. Of course, in some stadiums, the first row of the upper deck, 50 yard line, are some of the best seats.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Butt seriously, at a Raider game, I sexpect to see this:

0AC5800E140D037BC6741FD46ABC3A1ED76EA769

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm going to this too and I don't have my tickets yet either. They are pricey on the official ticket exchange, is there a cheaper (safe) place to get them?

I've heard a lot about raiders fans being rowdy, is it best to leave the rams gear at home?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the "pics" guys. It looks like 20-35 rows back will get me the best view.
Going with my very large Raider fan buddy and the wife.
Won't be wearing any Rams colors though, not stupid. I seen one Rams fan beat up in front of his kid and 6-7 Raiders thugs stood around him and pissed on him. Seen a guys eyeball beat out of his socket too. Gangs ran that place 20 years ago. I last went to one for Bradfords first start.It was better then.
Never have I seen the Rams win a game. Seen Montana's Niners beat them in 81, the Lawrence Phillips team loose in SF and Oak.
I have a better feeling about this one.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to this too and I don't have my tickets yet either. They are pricey on the official ticket exchange, is there a cheaper (safe) place to get them?

I've heard a lot about raiders fans being rowdy, is it best to leave the rams gear at home?
Seats I am looking at are 240-280$. I would leave the Rams gear at home, but that is just me. There will be people in Rams gear. They will kick out anyone getting in the face of opposing fans if its in your seats. But on the concourses ?
At my last one I ran down behind the Rams bench to see some players. Steven Jackson ran up and gave his gloves to the all decked out Ram guy next to me. But he was black and not to go all racial but he was safer than I would have been. Just the way it is there.
He let me try on the glove and it was sticky like fly paper, cool dude.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Live 45 minutes from the stadium.

Will not go back. Too much chaos no matter where you sit.

Not wearing gear may help but not keep you out of the cross fire.

I hope it works out better for you than it ever has for me. Tough crowd.

GO RAMS!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Live 45 minutes from the stadium.

Will not go back. Too much chaos no matter where you sit.

Not wearing gear may help but not keep you out of the cross fire.

I hope it works out better for you than it ever has for me. Tough crowd.

GO RAMS!!!

When is the last time you went? Will things have calmed down now that they announced the raiders are leaving town? I figured it would be a half empty stadium in a lame duck season

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Coliseum will be packed with Raider fans on Saturday. The only seats available at vividseats are endzone nosebleed seats for over 50 bucks.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
When is the last time you went? Will things have calmed down now that they announced the raiders are leaving town? I figured it would be a half empty stadium in a lame duck season

Pre-season last year was the last time we went.

We thought the same thing about them leaving town. People around us did not care. None of them! Which was curious.

Our impression was so many go there to be thugs for a night.

We left at half time after seeing two girls totally verbally and physically harass a guy in at least his fifties wearing a Rams jersey.

Vegas will be interesting to see the makeup of the crowd. These games are not cheap to begin with. Much less travel and lodging along the way.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Pre-season last year was the last time we went.

We thought the same thing about them leaving town. People around us did not care. None of them! Which was curious.

Our impression was so many go there to be thugs for a night.

We left at half time after seeing two girls totally verbally and physically harass a guy in at least his fifties wearing a Rams jersey.

Vegas will be interesting to see the makeup of the crowd. These games are not cheap to begin with. Much less travel and lodging along the way.

We are staying in San Francisco so maybe a better idea to just go to a bar for the game instead... do you know of any ram bars in enemy territory (or at least not openly hostile bars!)

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
We are staying in San Francisco so maybe a better idea to just go to a bar for the game instead... do you know of any ram bars in enemy territory (or at least not openly hostile bars!)

Not familiar with any. After living up here for over 20 years I doubt there are any Ram friendly anything in that area. They can be such a hostile bunch. Out of the six major professional sports franchises here only the Oakland A's and San Jose Sharks have stable fan bases. All the others are pretty darn aggressive. Not a good place being a life long Rams/Dodgers/Lakers fan.