Rams Radio: Jim Hanifan on E$PN 101 on Jake Long and more.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hani's always a good listen regardless, but it is especially cool hearing him talk about Chanch Warmack from Alabama. Also loved how he answered the question if a good/dominant OL makes other players better/greater. Linkage..

[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2013/03/03272013155447.mp3[/rp3]
http://www.101sports.com/templates/audio_player.php?a=13808&type=s

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Re: Rams Radio: Jim Hanifan on E$PN 101 on Jake Long and mor

I love what he said about having Warmack and Long next to eachother. "Not even fair" for the defense. Have to admit, the thought of a stone wall on the left side sure sounds pretty nice.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Sounds outstanding to me im not sure he falls to us though

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bwdenverram said:
I love what he said about having Warmack and Long next to eachother. "Not even fair" for the defense. Have to admit, the thought of a stone wall on the left side sure sounds pretty nice.

Oh hell yeah that "stone wall" sounds damn good. :cool: I firmly believe that games are won or lost in the trenches...

But just asking.. We have Shelly Smith and Roc Watkins on that side no? Do we spend the pick that high on Warmack when Boudreau could probably develop one of the two we have? Just food for fodder is all. :cool: Got no problem with us taking the kid though.

That said, I aslo loved hearing Hani talk about what he told Orlando Pace and if he missed the HOF. lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Dagonet said:
bwdenverram said:

Oh hell yeah that "stone wall" sounds damn good. :cool: I firmly believe that games are won or lost in the trenches...

But just asking.. We have Shelly Smith and Roc Watkins on that side no? Do we spend the pick that high on Warmack when Boudreau could probably develop one of the two we have? Just food for fodder is all. :cool: Got no problem with us taking the kid though.

That said, I aslo loved hearing Hani talk about what he told Orlando Pace and if he missed the HOF. lol

That's the big question. If Fish thinks ROK is the guy then no. But Warmack is high on just about every "experts" board. At the very least ROK is great depth and you can never have enough. If we don't keep Dahl ROK could probably move over. Draft sure is going to be interesting.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bwdenverram said:
Dagonet said:
bwdenverram said:

That's the big question. If Fish thinks ROK is the guy then no. But Warmack is high on just about every "experts" board. At the very least ROK is great depth and you can never have enough. If we don't keep Dahl ROK could probably move over. Draft sure is going to be interesting.

First, pardon me calling ROK - Roc. They pronounce it that way on radio and exactly wtf is ROK? As my hero Al Bundy would say... Let's Roc.. lol That said... lol

Onto the big question.. Roc was hurt last year and out for the majority of it. Gotta have in mind, is this kid going to be injury prone? I know crap happens, but just thinking as management might be thinking.

I really liked what you said about taking Warmack and having the depth. That is A++++ to me, but I am an OL/trenches guy. Not to mention Dahl is getting older. I also have no problem with Shelly Smith.

Just saying with Boudreau around, we have some talent for him to develop, which the cat is good at.