Rams Radio 4-22-13 Marshall, Dan Dierdorf, and others

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Marshall Faulk with Bernie...
[mp3]http://www.101sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/marshall-faulk.mp3[/mp3]

Dan Dierdorf with Bernie.. A great listen...
[mp3]http://www.101sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dan-dierdorf.mp3[/mp3]

Jeff Fisher on the Fast Lane...

Well was going to do it, but the site only links the interview back to the Fast Lane page.. :cool: Sorry folks. Hopefully more to come.. :shifty:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for posting. Nice job on the formatting too. :nice:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Marshall: "Tavon Austin is EXACTLY what Sam Bradford needs. EXACTLY what he needs."

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:
Thanks for posting. Nice job on the formatting too. :nice:

Formatting was quite easy since this site is very user friendly. I just forgot about it on some links I have posted in the past. Just a lot going on in my life and I can be senile for an old man. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Dude said:
Marshall: "Tavon Austin is EXACTLY what Sam Bradford needs. EXACTLY what he needs."

I'm not totally sold on Austin. Just saying. Worse case the cat reminds me of Mardy Gilyard, the best case, Isiah Pead. :cool: If we do get a chance to draft him, I hope he proves me wrong.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:

I'm not totally sold on Austin. Just saying. Worse case the cat reminds me of Mardy Gilyard, the best case, Isiah Pead. :cool: If we do get a chance to draft him, I hope he proves me wrong.
I'm not a proponent of drafting him either. I just thought it was interesting that Marshall would think so. He seems to believe that he'd be Bradford's best friend. Just get him the ball in space and let him go get a TD for ya. Pretty much what this team has been missing for several years now. But still... I'd rather we get a big body receiver on the outside.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Dude said:
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:

I'm not a proponent of drafting him either. I just thought it was interesting that Marshall would think so. He seems to believe that he'd be Bradford's best friend. Just get him the ball in space and let him go get a TD for ya. Pretty much what this team has been missing for several years now. But still... I'd rather we get a big body receiver on the outside.

I wasn't saying you were saying that. My bad brother Ram.. I meant on Marshall's quote. Myself, I'd be happy drafting Allen.. Not at 16 though. :cool:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dagonet said:

Well was going to do it, but the site only links the interview back to the Fast Lane page.. :cool: Sorry folks. Hopefully more to come.. :shifty:

Can't get to his or Softli's today. Anyone else?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Username said:
Dagonet said:

If you refer to the Fast Lane interviews... THe ones for today just link back to the Fast Lane page.. Their coder must have had a few cold frosty ones.. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Dagonet said:

Not yet. They didn't put the link to the audio in there yet.
All kinds of on top of things they are over there.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Dude said:
Username said:
Dagonet said:

Not yet. They didn't put the link to the audio in there yet.
All kinds of on top of things they are over there.

You're not crapping there brother.. They went low budget all the sudden. Makes one wonder how long they will be around? Their web site overhaul has been interesting.. I am being kind here.. :cool:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sounds like Faulk likes Patterson 1B. A play maker can definitely appreciate a play maker.

I really like Marshall's take on Saffold. Most guys seem to dismiss Saffold being a capable left tackle, in light of J. Long being signed, but B. Albert gets, at least, some respect. Saffold is a good player, but Jake Long, historically, has been a multiple Pro-Bowler, so he is BETTER.

IF you can get BETTER at any position, then you get BETTER....think about that for a moment. Take a drink, leave a shit, mull it over....

Sorry for my use of caps, but at least it's not etched in stone :hehe: