Rams Quick putting on a show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Fuuuuuuuuuck yea!!!! Love seeing this esp right now.

Brian Quick | STL
(June 8, 2013 4:00 PM EDT)
According to Tony Softli of 101 ESPN St. Louis, Brian Quick has been "putting on a show" at OTAs.
In Friday's session alone, Quick caught "17 to 18 passes all over the field." Softli mentioned that the second-year receiver was reeling in passes in the "red zone, middle of the field, on crossing routes, and deep down outside." Quick recently admitted that he struggled with the playbook as a rookie. That, coupled with the immense jump from Appalachian State to the NFL, contributed to his minuscule 2012 stat line. We have Quick as our No. 56 receiver at the moment, but he has a boat load of upside in what should be a high-octane St. Louis attack.

:bangin: :brava: :nana:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now do it on the field, Bee Rye.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, it's only OTAs... but I'd rather hear something positive about him than nothing at all.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's a good sign, because not only does it likely mean that he's grasping things better, but he's probably going to get more confident that can carry over into the regular season and the playoffs.... Yeah, I said it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Encouraging. If this guy "gets it" this year, our WR corps could suddenly be the envy of the league.

iced

I plan on buying a Quick jersey if he lights it up...

but definitely gonna sneak him,cook, and pead in my fantasy drafts.. as great as austin might be, I think Quick will lead in Td's, Givens in Yards, Austin/Cook in receptions

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It would be great to see another of last years picks show up, especially such a high one

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Very nice to hear. Haven't been this excite about our offense in a long long time. This year will be just the beginning. Quick will progress this year, but i think he will still be growing and really shine next year. At that time, Austin and Bailey will be better as well as Givens. Everyone will be acclimated to the system and our offense will really take off. Cook will be a stud, but i think a lot of people overlook Kendricks. He had a pretty good year for year two and has progressed nicely. This year will be very good, easily better then last, but i think next year is when all the wr's and te's have everything down and just go pure GSOT mode.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ramhusker said:
Encouraging. If this guy "gets it" this year, our WR corps could suddenly be the envy of the league.

Spot on!

Think about that for a minute... we already got an up-and-comer speed demon in Givens.

Austin brings a sick dimension to the slot.

Cook is a match-up nightmare from the TE position.

The only missing piece is a player like Quick.

Ooooh... I'm all excited!

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
Well, it's only OTAs... but I'd rather hear something positive about him than nothing at all.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
exactly, much better than to hear all about the jump from Appalachia to the NFL & how difficult it will be. I'm thinkin Fisher/Snead knew this when they made the pick, it was going to be a bit of a project.
train

jap

Legend
Ramhusker said:

Our QB too. :cheese: