Rams QB "to call" list - Funny if not so sad...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK so there is a chain of restaurants around here called Tijuana Flats. It's a decent fast food place that serves Mexican dishes and makes their own hot sauce. They have pretty decent tacos.

Anyway I was there a few days ago and while sitting in a booth waiting for my food I was scanning the walls, they have loads of pics of famous people all over the walls. I looked to my right and this is what I saw. It was perfect.

Attachments

• Tebow Quinn pic.jpg
    Tebow Quinn pic.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 126

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

I don't see any links. Weird.

They were the actors in the classic piece of American cinema from which that little spiel was adapted.

iced

could be worse... we could have used the same list the browns used

I agree, it's a great system for Foles. But if you've watched him you'd see that he has serious talent and is an all around top flight QB. I think he's one of those guys who would play great in any type of offense.

If I was running the Rams and the Eagles called and said they wanted to give me Foles in exchange for any three players on the roster I would say "it's a deal".

You'd trade Quinn, Long and Donald for Foles? :eek:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree, it's a great system for Foles. But if you've watched him you'd see that he has serious talent and is an all around top flight QB. I think he's one of those guys who would play great in any type of offense.

If I was running the Rams and the Eagles called and said they wanted to give me Foles in exchange for any three players on the roster I would say "it's a deal".
Quinn, Stacey, and Robinson

REALLY a bad deal there is no way in hell Foles is that good. If he had come here and been in Schoty's system all along he would maybe be better than Hill

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Hill will be fine. He hasn't played in awhile but when he did he wasn't bad. This team is just going to have to run the ball really well and play great defense to win, and they were going to have to do that with Bradford too.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

You'd lose your job. One year wonders happen. Chip Kelly is in for a rude awakening in 2014 in a terrible conference, and I don't see them in the playoffs. Foles is average at best. He put up great numbers. He also did a top flight QB no-no by losing a playoff game at home....without the running game, the Eagles are a 4-5 win team.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's a shame Jared Lorenzen recently broke his tibia. Was kind of thinking that he might be the answer. He can throw the ball the length of the football field!!!
j3dp.jpg

Check out those wheels...
Sense of humor- check!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think Foles is a one year wonder, and I agree the system helps him but that's true in many cases.

As far as the playoff loss he brought the team back, took the lead, then the Saints won with a FG as time expired. That L wasn't on Foles.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I don't think Foles is a one year wonder, and I agree the system helps him but that's true in many cases.

As far as the playoff loss he brought the team back, took the lead, then the Saints won with a FG as time expired. That L wasn't on Foles.

He seemed to really have a connection with Jackson (and Cooper, obviously). I dunno how it works with Maclin. We shall see.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Not sure if you guys saw this one, but it's pretty funny too, it's meant to be Fisher's text inbox...

Sam-Bradford-Text.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He seemed to really have a connection with Jackson (and Cooper, obviously). I dunno how it works with Maclin. We shall see.

Watch these and tell me you wouldn't LOVE to have this guy playing for the Rams. He's the real deal. Yeah he has weapons on that team, and Kelly seems like he is a real talent when it comes to play design.......but watch the kid play. Luck gets all the attention as the up and coming QB but I'd take Foles over Luck.

He reminds me of a more athletic much more accurate Roethlisberger when he was in his prime.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not sure if you guys saw this one, but it's pretty funny too, it's meant to be Fisher's text inbox...

Sam-Bradford-Text.jpg

I thought Fisher was smarter than this, he has an iphone over a galaxy?

Strike one Jeff.....

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Watch these and tell me you wouldn't LOVE to have this guy playing for the Rams. He's the real deal. Yeah he has weapons on that team, and Kelly seems like he is a real talent when it comes to play design.......but watch the kid play. Luck gets all the attention as the up and coming QB but I'd take Foles over Luck.

He reminds me of a more athletic much more accurate Roethlisberger when he was in his prime.

I have no idea what to make of him, other than there is going to be some regression this year. In the ten games he started last year, he had a 119 QB rating, which is the 3rd greatest season ever. It's bananas.

But I know my sports gravity. Similar to a rookie pitcher who buzzes through a couple lineups, he and this offense are going to get figured out somewhat. How much, I dunno. But there's some regression coming.