Rams probably two players away.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Having the best o-line in the league is great. Now, give me the Rams d-line, and my Cowboys will win Super Bowls again. Lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now, give me the Rams d-line, and my Cowboys will win Super Bowls again.

no.gif

ram007

Starter
13-3. I don't see how Rams can lose more than 3 games.

By 2015, this team will be as talented as 49ers when Jim Harbaugh joined.

In salary cap era, the window is always oh so small....Injuries or not, QB or not, if they don't end up at least 9-7, it is time for coaching change

My wins loss prediction for 2015:

Home:
Arizona (W), San Francisco (W), Seattle(W), Chicago (W), Detroit (W), Cleveland (W), Pittsburgh(L),
Tampa Bay (W)
Away:
Arizona(W), San Francisco(W), Seattle(L), Green Bay(L), Minnesota(W), Baltimore (W), Cincinnati(W),
Washington (W)

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Having the best o-line in the league is great. Now, give me the Rams d-line, and my Cowboys will win Super Bowls again. Lol.

Give us your O line and we probably go undefeated!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well let's see, as of today we'll be returning all 11 starters on defense. Second year in GW's system for everyone, add Chris Long(basically), add Fairley and Ayers to the rotation. Subtract Langford and possibly Dunbar.
EJ Gaines in year two after being thrown into the fire last year and holding his own.
Watch Ogletree explode like TJ Mac did last year(this is my 2015 LOCK).
Aaron Donald in his second season, Brockers, Tru and Jenkins in a contract year, Quinn won't be happy with just 10 sacks after a down year "statistically."

Shit...the rest of the NFC West is fucked offensively.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I admire your enthusiasm but I wouldn't go that far yet! I'd be happy going over 500 for the first time in years

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I also think that 2 oline signings would put us in the perfect spot to not only draft the bpa, but solidify our team in every area.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Barf. No thanks. I want to win games on legit talent, not that fake Whiner luck and overrated "talent".
I just want to win games. I don't care if the Rams are overrated or not. I just want them to win

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
IF we win the first 4 games, then we're in with a shot. Lose any of the first 4 and we're sub .500 again this year.

This team needs MOMENTUM and CONFIDENCE. Get the 4 wins and we'll be well on the way to a stellar winning season.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
IF we win the first 4 games, then we're in with a shot. Lose any of the first 4 and we're sub .500 again this year.

This team needs MOMENTUM and CONFIDENCE. Get the 4 wins and we'll be well on the way to a stellar winning season.
That's a big one. Open up the year and shown the NFL you mean business. Two years in a row the Rams have been favorites to be a dark horse team, and two years in a row they've come out flat.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That's a big one. Open up the year and shown the NFL you mean business. Two years in a row the Rams have been favorites to be a dark horse team, and two years in a row they've come out flat.
I've noticed that too. They definitely play better after the first 5-6 games. Part of that last year, might be due to the fact that the defense was still learning the Williams system. But this is something that has to be corrected if we're going to make the playoffs

FrankenRam

Starter
Why not draft Scherrif in 1st round, and Dimukes in round 2.
Robinson-Scheriff-Dismukes-Saffold-Barksdale
That is a mauling oline

Does anyone really think Fisher is going to start 2 rookie OL on day 1? GRob was the #2 pick in the draft last year, and he didn't start until what, the 4th or 5th game.(??)

It wouldn't entirely surprise me if those 2 (or some combo of OL) are the Rams first couple selections, but it would shock me if both were day 1 starters. IMO, that's being WAY too optimistic.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If they can find 2 quality OL this team is going to the playoffs and you know what I won't be shocked if they win the division.

They already play Seattle tough every year with a severely undermanned squad. The playing field is starting to even out now and I think the Rams just might take it to Seattle next season and sweep them.

The 49ers have dismantled themselves. I don't see them even competing. Last place for them. Rams win both.

The Cardinals we're in the same QB situation as the Rams except they didn't do anything about it.
The Rams will end Palmers career if he takes the field against the Fearsome Fivesome. The WR's don't look to hot anymore either. Fitzgerald is not the same dominating player he once was. Their running game is weak. Their OL sucks and their coach is a tomato. Rams win both.
This should bet the 1st Season bet @ the ROD Sports Book " Will the Rams Sweep the NFC West?"! I know which way I'll bet!:D (as long a our O-Line is fixed!)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
We gave you Selvie and Sam and you let em go,not giving you anything more until you learn not to be wasteful