Rams Pro Day Visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Reno. @RamFan503 flew secret ops over the last few weeks seeding the clouds with a chemical icing to cause this storm that dropped seven feet of snow. :cautious:

Bastard wanted a good ski season for himself, but didn’t give a crap about these guys pro days.

:rant:He cares more about powder on the back 40 of Squaw Valley, than the 40 times of these young men!!
I can’t even take advantage of a good ski season this year so you’re blowing sour wind.

My wife on the other hand keeps talking about the beautiful snow while I’m digging her out and scraping her windshields. She loves this crap while I only like it under my skis.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. Thanks to Stu we’ll all be reading about the horrors of The Kromer Party in the history books.

Maybe coach Boo is still available. :(
Plan ahead. I just hope he has better than a covered wagon. I’m guessing he’ll be ok. Hell - it’s St Patty’s day and I’ve been up in Virginia City for the Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry and we’re about to head out to the leprochaun crawl in Reno and I’m wearing a kilt - Scottish style. So...... if he is having problems with snow, he’s a pussy.

BTW ... mine is Stuart hunter clan. :sneaky:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Plan ahead. I just hope he has better than a covered wagon. I’m guessing he’ll be ok. Hell - it’s St Patty’s day and I’ve been up in Virginia City for the Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry and we’re about to head out to the leprochaun crawl in Reno and I’m wearing a kilt - Scottish style. So...... if he is having problems with snow, he’s a wuss.

BTW ... mine is Stuart hunter clan. :sneaky:

Well quite the weekend. Leprechaun crawl? Sounds risky. Don’t worry Stu. If the twig and berries appear from under the man-skirt, I’m sure all parties will consider the inclimate weather, and just write it off to shrinkage.

Awe, truth be known I’m just jealous. We are stuck chasing around small children all weekend, while you and the Mrs. are living it up with your Scottish orgies, and concocted Olympic events with your fairyland characters and drunken hallucinations.

Well fie on it! Fie on it all I say!!

....alright. Back to building a “fort” under our dining room table.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well quite the weekend. Leprechaun crawl? Sounds risky. Don’t worry Stu. If the twig and berries appear from under the man-skirt, I’m sure all parties will consider the inclimate weather, and just write it off to shrinkage.

Awe, truth be known I’m just jealous. We are stuck chasing around small children all weekend, while you and the Mrs. are living it up with your Scottish orgies, and concocted Olympic events with your fairyland characters and drunken hallucinations.

Well fie on it! Fie on it all I say!!

....alright. Back to building a “fort” under our dining room table.
931B7C34-CDFE-4AA7-8C16-C0BAA0B2AF9C.jpeg
F109FC98-21CD-46A2-BA6C-C3459CE5FFD2.jpeg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Found this on Walter Football (They can still suck a dick, this used to shit on the Rams!)

• STL.gif
    Los Angeles Rams
  • Nick Gates, OT, Nebraska (PRO)
  • Trayvon Henderson, S, Hawaii (PRO)
  • D.J. Myers, WR, Midwestern State (WOR)
  • Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, 3-4OLB/OLB, Oklahoma (PRI)
  • Joe Ostman, DE, Central Michigan (PRI)
  • Dante Pettis, WR, Washington (PRO)
  • Justin Reid, S, Stanford (PRO)
  • Chandon Sullivan, CB, Georgia State (PRO)
  • Vita Vea, DT/3-4DE/NT, Washington (PRO)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Found this on Walter Football (They can still suck a dick, this used to crap on the Rams!)

• STL.gif
    Los Angeles Rams
  • Nick Gates, OT, Nebraska (PRO)
  • Trayvon Henderson, S, Hawaii (PRO)
  • D.J. Myers, WR, Midwestern State (WOR)
  • Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, 3-4OLB/OLB, Oklahoma (PRI)
  • Joe Ostman, DE, Central Michigan (PRI)
  • Dante Pettis, WR, Washington (PRO)
  • Justin Reid, S, Stanford (PRO)
  • Chandon Sullivan, CB, Georgia State (PRO)
  • Vita Vea, DT/3-4DE/NT, Washington (PRO)

Looking for some safety depth after losing Cody Davis.