Rams Preseason Schedule Dates, Time, TV Channels

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
2017 Los Angeles Rams Preseason Schedule Dates, Time, TV Channels

We’ve got our full calendar for the 2017 season.

by 3k May 9, 2017, 12:47pm CDT

[www.turfshowtimes.com]

The NFL has released the full 2017 NFL Preseason schedule today, and with it the four-game slate for the Los Angeles Rams:

2017 Los Angeles Rams Preseason Schedule
Opponent Date Time TV

v. Dallas Cowboys Sat., Aug. 12 9pm ET/6pm PT CBS/Univision
at Oakland Raiders Sat., Aug. 19 10pm ET/7pm PT CBS/Univision
v. Los Angeles Chargers Sat., Aug. 26 8pm ET/5pm PT CBS (national)
at Green Bay Packers Thu., Aug. 31 7pm ET/4pm PT CBS/Univision

Things are going to be moving fast and furious in August. We’ll get the roster trimmed from 90 to 75 players after that nationally televised “Battle for LA” third preseason game. Sometime in early September, we’ll have an official 53-man roster for Week 1 along with the practice squad. And with training camp starting at the end of July, we’ll have plenty to look for in these four preseason games.

Each of the first three offer legitimate, compelling arguments for Rams fans to tune in. From McVay’s first action as head coach of the Rams to the lead-in for QB Jared ‘s first action in a season opener to the multitude of roster battles coming, this is hardly as jump-over preseason.

The 2017 Los Angeles Rams offseason will be over in less than four months...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
2017 Los Angeles Rams Preseason Schedule Dates, Time, TV Channels

We’ve got our full calendar for the 2017 season.

by 3k May 9, 2017, 12:47pm CDT

[www.turfshowtimes.com]

The NFL has released the full 2017 NFL Preseason schedule today, and with it the four-game slate for the Los Angeles Rams:

2017 Los Angeles Rams Preseason Schedule
Opponent Date Time TV

v. Dallas Cowboys Sat., Aug. 12 9pm ET/6pm PT CBS/Univision
at Oakland Raiders Sat., Aug. 19 10pm ET/7pm PT CBS/Univision
v. Los Angeles Chargers Sat., Aug. 26 8pm ET/5pm PT CBS (national)
at Green Bay Packers Thu., Aug. 31 7pm ET/4pm PT CBS/Univision

Things are going to be moving fast and furious in August. We’ll get the roster trimmed from 90 to 75 players after that nationally televised “Battle for LA” third preseason game. Sometime in early September, we’ll have an official 53-man roster for Week 1 along with the practice squad. And with training camp starting at the end of July, we’ll have plenty to look for in these four preseason games.

Each of the first three offer legitimate, compelling arguments for Rams fans to tune in. From McVay’s first action as head coach of the Rams to the lead-in for QB Jared ‘s first action in a season opener to the multitude of roster battles coming, this is hardly as jump-over preseason.

The 2017 Los Angeles Rams offseason will be over in less than four months...
Only 5 days between the Chargers and the Packers games. I don't know that I care for that!! and Traveling too!!:redcard:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only 5 days between the Chargers and the Packers games. I don't know that I care for that!! and Traveling too!!:redcard:

4th game means less then any of the preseason games starters will not play, game 3 of preseason is the dress rehearsal...No worries.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Three months fellas. It'll be over before you know it.

I'm already picking out a game to attend this year. I do love LA...