Rams Preseason Defensive Stats, Based on Coaches' Film Review

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Rams preseason defensive stats, based on coaches' film review.

BvUyvTJCAAEhcQJ.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Westbrooks sure does look like a keeper I hope they keep him over sam if they want to keep sam try to put him on practice squad hes got a better chance of sticking there. No way Westbrook makes it throught waivers.

Philly5

Rookie
Did not realize Westbrooks had such an impressive stat line. He does seem to be all over the field. Would like to see a stat on missed tackles.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Westbrooks sure does look like a keeper I hope they keep him over sam if they want to keep sam try to put him on practice squad hes got a better chance of sticking there. No way Westbrook makes it throught waivers.
And it's not just the stats, it's how he does his job. He's having a good camp.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But, would WE if the team had someone even close to being a decent backup on the roster?
Maybe not. But I see so many referring to JL as overpaid and over rated. I just happen to think his ability to QB the defense and put players in position gets overlooked by stat mongers - not that I'm lumping you in with them. We all have to hope he is healthy come game time. I really think our defense misses him and Brockers in the middle.