Rams prepare for Bengals, third London game in four seasons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Can Malcolm Brown be counted on? We outbid the Lions for his services this season.

Last season Browns main job was to be Gurley's back up & provide rest to Gurley. When Gurley needed rest last season Brown was on the injured reserve. Thus the Rams Championship season ended with a thud where the drama disaster unfolded when Gurley's overused inflamed knee gave way ......Rams season crashed with a SB failure bomb.

2 weeks ago in the 9ers game Gurley was unhealthy to start, Brown started & again he was injured. Brown is still out injured.:palm::(

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can Malcolm Brown be counted on? We outbid the Lions for his services this season.

Last season Browns main job was to be Gurley's back up & provide rest to Gurley. When Gurley needed rest last season Brown was on the injured reserve. Thus the Rams Championship season ended with a thud where the drama disaster unfolded when Gurley's overused inflamed knee gave way ......Rams season crashed with a SB failure bomb.

2 weeks ago in the 9ers game Gurley was unhealthy to start, Brown started & again he was injured. Brown is still out injured.:palm::(
Yeah I think we all were glad to get him back but hopeful he could stay healthy. It’s possible we move on from him at some point and just wish him best luck.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah I think we all were glad to get him back but hopeful he could stay healthy. It’s possible we move on from him at some point and just wish him best luck.
I like the way that Brown runs but as we have seen now for the last two seasons the element that makes him so special appears to make him so injury prone.:cry:

Snead has well-prepared McVay for this event this season "Brown injury" having not only tough shifty John Kelly but the drafting of "shot of a cannon" Darrell Henderson express. These two young kids have a golden opportunity in this game in London to put in some HD work for what should be a light work day for Gurley this Sunday.

Gurley should be utilized sparely till the Bears game, then once again used sparely to be rested & healthy for the late season 3 straight big battles against Seahawks-Cowboys-9ers games.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Rams’ pass rush presents a problem for the Bengals

Aaron Donald leads the way for one of the NFL’s best defensive lines.

1571960222093.png

A.J. Green, Cordy Glenn won’t play vs. Rams

Flint

Pro Bowler
I noticed next weeks London game is on nfl network, I mistakenly assumed this week’s was also, so what gives? If you’re giving up a home game they could at least put you on tv.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The game is a lot earlier next week, so I’m guessing it’s not up against any other games, whereas the Rams game this week is still kicking off when other games do. I could be wrong though.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Bengals, starting CB Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) and reserve Darqueze Dennard (hamstring) have both been ruled out. WR A.J. Green (ankle) has also been ruled out and will miss his eighth consecutive game.Cincinnati will also be without starting LT Cordy Glenn (concussion), who was ruled out after seeing his participation decrease from full to limited to no participation at all during the week. Glenn's backup according to the Bengals' depth chart, OT Andre Smith, is considered questionable with an ankle injury. Reserve DE Carl Lawson (hamstring) has also been ruled out.