Rams practice cancelled today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Practice is for suckers.
-- A. Iverson

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Tonight's the last open practice of the preseason. They haven't even had the second exhibition game.

Kinda makes you wonder what they're gonna open up behind the scenes.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Tonight's the last open practice of the preseason. They haven't even had the second exhibition game.

Kinda makes you wonder what they're gonna open up behind the scenes.
Hopefully a big ole can of whoop ass.
Rams need to at least open up a cup of intensity at some point before week 1. Judging strictly by the Raiders game & the Cowboys practice i'm seeing a lot of walk through body language from our guys. Somebody tell me i'm full of shit.

Last edited:

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Hopefully a big ole can of whoop ass.
Rams need to at least open up a can of intensity at some point before week 1. Judging strictly by the Raiders game & the Cowboys practice i'm seeing a lot of walk through body language from our guys. Somebody tell me i'm full of crap.

I wouldn't disagree.

I'm hoping it's a hustle. Either that or I hope he has them beat the crap out of each other the next couple weeks. I'd love to see them draw a line in the sand week 1 and go out and be the best defense in the NFL...maybe this is how they do it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Wednesday's was a solo Rams practice at their Oxnard facility. The Cowboys were leaving for their game a day earlier than us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This says the "10:30 am practice is cancelled" what about the scheduled 4:30 pm Practice!!?:confused:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Did they say why?
Sounds like they cancelled tomorrows practice to give them an extra travel day. They do the joint practice today, travel back to St Louis on Wednesday, have closed practices Thursday and Friday. Travel to Tennessee on Saturday for the game on Sunday. If they didn't cancel Wednesday they'd have to cancel one of the 2 in St Louis that are closed to the public anyways so it's a better for preparation stand point.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
Rams played Friday, scrimmage yesterday and today with a game coming up Sunday. Sounds like the cancellation was to give these guys some rest and heal up.
I'm hoping we come out of the next 5 days unscathed.