Rams Pound Shehawks: Media Fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I hate the way *some* of these talking head try to make themselves right. Before the Rams whooped Seattle, it was they're SB contenders...after that chomping it's "while the Seahawks have been winning they've been it a lot of close games....blah, blah blah...."

The Rams PLAYED...and stepped on 'em...END OF STORY!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the way *some* of these talking head try to make themselves right. Before the Rams whooped Seattle, it was they're SB contenders...after that chomping it's "while the Seahawks have been winning they've been it a lot of close games....blah, blah blah...."

The Rams PLAYED...and stepped on 'em...END OF STORY!!!

What else are they gonna say, "we're Fucking idiots and don't know shit about football, we only say what our producer tells us to say, we're his bitches"?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That interview was the best!

Excellent sense of humor.

Also, you can tell he's wanting to return for another year, and that's really not a bad thing at all. It's down to negotiation and I'm hopeful :)
Yeah I agree he definitely seems to want to play until he can't. I'm fine with him returning as long as the contract is favorable to the team's cap situation and more importantly that the team has a plan for LT with him as the fallback option.

If I'm McVay though... I would offer him a job on the staff right now. That way he can still get the camaraderie and all that and still be a part of this young OL's ascent. I love me some Whit. You can't have enough guys like him around in an organization.

dang

Legend
Bayless’s whinny little bitch schtick is getting tiresome. It’s neither entertaining nor informative. I think he needs to get a piece to clean the palate.