Rams Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
It would be cool if the rams had their own podcast to talk about the team and games. I know the 49ers have one, I listened to one today and it was well done. All that 49er talk almost made me hurl though. Maybe someday if I ever get to retire I might just try to do a fan podcast on rams...just a thought.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You should drop Nick Wagoner a line and see if that's in the works.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Good ideal, wouldn't hurt to put the ideal out there. I wonder if Demarco Farr would be interested in hosting one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

Good ideal, wouldn't hurt to put the ideal out there. I wonder if Demarco Farr would be interested in hosting one.
Well, 101ESPN does a lot of podcasts about the Rams. And Nick, D'Marco & Venturi usually do a video podcast before every game, breaking down the opponent & whatnot. It's always pretty informative.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

Well, 101ESPN does a lot of podcasts about the Rams. And Nick, D'Marco & Venturi usually do a video podcast before every game, breaking down the opponent & whatnot. It's always pretty informative.

Really, I did not know they did that. I will definately check it out. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

Really, I did not know they did that. I will definately check it out. Thanks.
No problem.

You can bookmark this, because it updates every day.
http://www.101sports.com/category/audio

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think the Rams PR ppl need to do a better job of the social media thing. I follow the Steelers (and some other teams) and they constantly post stuff all day. Things like pics of the locker room, practice fields, game day, stuff like that.

Rams, I don't want to seem to much of a demanding jerk, they need to do a bit more than just posting the practice report and a few tidbits once a day. They do a bit better on FB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
I think the Rams PR ppl need to do a better job of the social media thing. I follow the Steelers (and some other teams) and they constantly post stuff all day. Things like pics of the locker room, practice fields, game day, stuff like that.

Rams, I don't want to seem to much of a demanding jerk, they need to do a bit more than just posting the practice report and a few tidbits once a day. They do a bit better on FB.
If they wanna pay me to do it, I'll social media the shit out of the Rams. All day every day.