Rams podcast reboot?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I desperately miss the Rams Addiction podcasts. but since they're no longer recording regularly I was curious if any of our members here with high football IQ's would be interested in starting something up on a regular basis? I live on the east coast so I don't get local coverage or radio shows or whatnot, just the dribble from NFLN and ESPN and whatever I read here and online, but the podcast was great to kick back and listen to over a beer or help get me through rush hour traffic and great just to hear other guys debate and complain out loud about the same shit I was thinking myself. so what I miss the most is simply hearing guys TALK Rams football for more than a 2 minute soundbite rather than always having to read it or type something myself. there's lots of different ways this could be done and I would gladly be willing to help and contribute myself as much as possible. So is there any interest out there from any of you guys or thoughts and ideas?

FRO

Legend
I was on board with doing one until you put high football IQ as a qualifier. I wouldn't even know how to make a podcast.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I listened to Rams addiction religiously. I would love to see ROD do them weekly. I don't have the FBIQ either.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I listened to Rams addiction religiously. I would love to see ROD do them weekly. I don't have the FBIQ either.

R/A was the best thing I've ever listened to on my way home from work on Fridays. I always tried to save it for the end of my week so I could make it through traffic on Fridays.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Does anyone know if they will be doing another podcast? they stopped at podcast 97, and I've been over there checking for the next one for almost two months. Anthony Bavaro and I can't remember the other guys name. they did a pretty good job. Sure hope they didn't just quit.

bskrilla

Starter
Does anyone know if they will be doing another podcast? they stopped at podcast 97, and I've been over there checking for the next one for almost two months. Anthony Bavaro and I can't remember the other guys name. they did a pretty good job. Sure hope they didn't just quit.

I believe they said the planned to do more, but they would be much more intermittent. Like 1 during the preseason, and then potentionally one every couple weeks after that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am willing to set one up on Saturday afternoon if there are any takers.

My football IQ isn't very good either, so hopefully someone can carry us. :sneaky:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am willing to set one up on Saturday afternoon if there are any takers.

My football IQ isn't very good either, so hopefully someone can carry us. :sneaky:
I'm down to help out and/or participate! we don't need geniuses just some guys in between the "average joe" and Mike Martz football IQ range lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm down to help out and/or participate! we don't need geniuses just some guys in between the "average joe" and Mike Martz football IQ range lol.

We use Skype and I have Skype over landline too. So, participating is easy.

Let's see who else chimes in and then we can see who is in or out based on the time of day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I volunteer to be the Skip Bayless of ROD.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I want to be drunk and call everyone a fucking idiot that disagrees with me...any openings for that guy? Lmao

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Four is a pretty solid number if we can get there. Any more than that and we should do a 2nd podcast. Too many mouths. :LOL:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We use Skype and I have Skype over landline too. So, participating is easy.

Let's see who else chimes in and then we can see who is in or out based on the time of day.
awesome. we could definitely mix it up a bit and if we have enough interest we could set up assignments or "homework" for members interested in participating in guest spots every week or something to that effect kinda like R/A did. keeps the work load lighter and then get together once a week and put it all together.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
awesome. we could definitely mix it up a bit and if we have enough interest we could set up assignments or "homework" for members interested in participating in guest spots every week or something to that effect kinda like R/A did. keeps the work load lighter and then get together once a week and put it all together.

Sending you a PM