Rams please sign Hakeem Nicks and/or Edleman WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
I think that Hakeen Nicks should be a must sign for the Rams. He is still young and a great player. Sign him PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Nicks is coming off of two seasons of injury. We only need a WR if he's a #1 type, and it'd be a big gamble that he has that capability left.

jjab360

Legend
Neither.

Watkins or nobody.
:LOL:

This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread lol. Whether it's WR, OT, whatever, you guys might want to expand your horizon a little or you're going to end up with some severe disappointment when May rolls around. This is a particularly deep draft in a lot of positions, especially WR. I'd bet a good chunk that one of Davante Adams, Jordan Matthews, or Allen Robinson have a more productive career than Watkins when it's all said and done. Heck, maybe even more than one.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
:LOL:

This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread lol. Whether it's WR, OT, whatever, you guys might want to expand your horizon a little or you're going to end up with some severe disappointment when May rolls around. This is a particularly deep draft in a lot of positions, especially WR. I'd bet a good chunk that one of Davante Adams, Jordan Matthews, or Allen Robinson have a more productive career than Watkins when it's all said and done. Heck, maybe even more than one.

"Uh, how about no, Scott...." Austin Powers

We got like 3 #2 receivers. Why we need any more? Evans isn't special enough...

Last edited:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I keep reading things that people question Nicks' desire. Nah...

Edleman...nah, we got our slot receiver.

lockdnram21

Legend
the only one i would think about is britt because Fisher drafted him. He will come cheap and had the skill set to be a #1.I said Had because he might not have it anymore

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
You can do just fine with a group of good number two receivers if they can actually catch the ball when it's thrown to them.

Therein lies the Rams problem.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No and No to both. Nicks can't/won't shake injury bug, and we have Tavon so there is no need for Edelman.