Rams players will have to adjust to new media scrutiny: TMZ Sports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...e-to-adjust-to-new-media-scrutiny-tmz-sports/

It’s one thing to know how to handle the media in St. Louis. But when you’re in Los Angeles it calls for its own media training class.

That’s apparently what happened to the Rams as they arrived in L.A. earlier this month. All-Pro kicker Johnny Hekker revealed that the team was instructed on how to handle not only the traditional media in L.A., but also the all-seeing lenses of TMZ and TMZ Sports. For some players, running into TMZ is nothing new. Just ask Todd Gurley,who twice has encountered them at LAX.

And, yes, Gurley’s videos were shown as an example of how to handle the likes of TMZ. Under the bad example column? Kanye West, because, of course. Watch:

View: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_xnpjp0pc

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hekker needs a show out in LA...He's pretty funny

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gurley's a natural man. Dude is going to be a superstar in LA.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I imagine this plays a bigger role in the evaluation of draft prospects now that the Rams are in LA. Some personalities just don't work under the lights.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, man i remember the first time i saw that show. For a few years beforehand the only thing i knew of it were the photos they put out there and articles referring to them whenever a story broke out. I thought they were a hardcore investigative show. Then i happened to came accross the show on tv one day and thought what the fuck is this. Some guy talking in a funny voice over shit that extra peddle daily. My impression couldn't have been further from the truth.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I think the media will come out fairly soft at the beginning with our players. Unless they get something juicy that they can dig their claws into.Building a relationship with the players and coaches is imperative for them.I'll be looking forward to the articles coming from the LA times and OC register among others.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well .. This is "Hollywood" not "Dollywood"!:D