Rams Players Thank "Amazing" Fans For "Rocking" The Dome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
ST. LOUIS, MO (Shane Gray, Missouri Sports Media) – From 2007 through 2011, St. Louis Rams fans were given less to cheer for, to support or to enjoy than any NFL fan base ever while collectively agonizing through a torturous and cruel 15-65 stretch that equated to the worst five year winning percentage in league history.

In fact, pointing out the league’s all-time worst five year run but scratches the proverbial surface of how pitiful the Rams were over the aforementioned period. Yes — when digging deeper — St. Louis fans endured an even more impoverished run than “worst ever” would indicate:

Read more http://missourisportsmag.com/?p=76364

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO the person who took most note of the fan support......Stan Kroenke

St Loius knows good product

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
IMO the person who took most note of the fan support......Stan Kroenke

St Loius knows good product

Great point... and I hope you are correct.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RAMS - Redskins replay on NFL Network in 5 minutes. Can anyone tell me who won the game? :mrgreen:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Watching the replay so far.... IMO the tempo of the game was set when Fletcher drilled DA on the sidelines. So, the RAMS decided to punch back even harder and the Redskins didn't like it.

The "push" by Dunbar to rg3's head when he was on the ground??? Not even... it was to his shoulder pads.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
MontanaRamFan said:
RAMS - Redskins replay on NFL Network in 5 minutes. Can anyone tell me who won the game? :mrgreen:

We shoulda beat these assholes by 3 TDs, and they're the ones bitching about the refs.