Rams Players Listed as Starters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't find a complete list yet, but these guys were listed as starters today by the Rams in a mandatory press release.

Per Howard Balzer:

Rams camp release lists projected starters. Notable: LG Chris Williams, TEs Jared Cook and Lance Kendricks; RB Daryl Richardson ...LB Alec Ogeltree; FS Rodney McLeod; SS Darian Stewart...Also WRs Chris Givens and Austin Pettis.

Discuss....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only slight surprise to me is Mcleod over McDonald, but I have no problem with that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd say Daryl Richardson is a surprise. Then again, he is the incumbent based on last season's results.

For the same reason, I understand Pettis listed as starter.

But in both cases, no guarantee it stays this way.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't even know if they COULD HAVE listed Pead, cuz he's suspended game one.

A55VA6

Legend
All of them are the correct moves imo.

And I like making Rodney McCleod the "starter" and let the rookie McDonald and him compete for it. If you give it to McDonald right away.. it's almost his to keep.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
DR RAM said:
The only slight surprise to me is Mcleod over McDonald, but I have no problem with that.

No not at all I don't have a problem either. McDonald is a 3rd round pick, he should be given NOTHING. I think its a great opportunity for McDonald to prove himself worthy in camp and the preseason (that goes for all the safeties as well).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why a mandatory starters list before camp starts? Is this for the talking heads at ESPN and NFL NETWORK to have something to talk about?