Rams players bracing for cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
If they already know their going to cut him,they may go ahead and do it to get more looks for the other bubble receivers.

And to give him a chance to catch on with another team.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Snead needs to consider production against good teams when making second round picks. This all upside and athleticism approach isn't working out. I don't want could bes and potentials with that high a pick. I want proven production with the measurables.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Not yet...still one game left....And I really hope Thomas, Williams, McRoberts, and NORTH get some time to see if they are indeed pros, that can replace pros.....:violin:

Britt,Austin,Cooper and Spruce are all locks.That leaves one maybe two spots left
Probably gonna be Mcroberts.If Thomas can improve his stat sheet of two targets = two drops
he may get a shot on the P.S.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Damn the Rams have had awful picks in the 2nd round.
Quick needs to have two monster games or at least do everything right to make this roster. If he fails todo so and he dossnt get cut then its a pride thing with Snisher and he wont be around for very long.
Not all bad they did pick Hav and JJ in the 2nd round

A55VA6

Legend
Quick is basically like Jared Cook. Drops a fuck ton of passes and occasionally makes a nice play. He's got to have 2 great games otherwise his spot could easily be gone, especially if a guy like Duke or Mike Thomas steps up and makes plays.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Pack your bags Quick !

Perhaps it's time for him to stock up on packing supplies?

0007535311832_500X500.jpg

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Quick just doesn't have the mental makeup of a go to WR. Learning playbooks, audibles and techniques are one thing, he just has the gee golly I'm glad to have a uniform vibe to me. Big time WRs have a certain confidence and borderline arrogance to themselves on game day. Quick looks like a #1 WR in a still picture. It was Snead and Fisher's 1st Draft and the old scouting department. They missed plain and simple.