Rams players appeared in music video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm surprised I didn't see TA. Are players allowed to bring anyone in the locker room?

jjab360

Legend
I'm actually a hip hop fan and I can even enjoy some of the more ignorant lyrics in today's music if it has a good enough rhythm to it.. but that was effectively terrible lol

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In related note (kinda like step cousins twice removed on your mothers side kinda related )

was watching NCIS : Los Angeles the other day and who should gt a mention but our beloved rams and the homecoming game at the coliseum

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The original song from Black box Everybody Everybody is better than this crap.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These guys are loving it....
4Ie4esE.gif

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
He needs to annunciate clearer - thought he was singing about " Man I'm not worried about no knickers.." then goes on to say "hey, got my knickers on..."

I was starting to think thats what Gurley problem last season was - he was wearing his lady's knickers during game time - was about to re-name him 'Girly' if that was the case...

Psycho_X

Legend
For some reason I clicked on it but instantly shut it off as soon as I saw they filmed it with a cellphone AND they didn't even film it with the cellphone the right direction. I hope Gurley is taking the offseason seriously though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just the type of distractions our players don't need. I hope all of these new friends are not permeating the Rams facility and scene since they are not in very close proximity.

Edit: Just recognized those guys from Hardknocks. Too late, it has begun. I wonder what Belichick would thing about Rappers on his playing field or players being in videos. This team needs a tight and focused ship right now. The problems are already too numerous. They don't need more.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Nice hip-hop video. But with the Rams pathetic record from the past year of 4-12 BS, Rams don't deserve hip-hop video like this until they can prove they're consistently 16-0 and crushing their opponents with scores like 60-0.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kinda makes me laugh

Fisher and Demoff kept mentioning all the distractions of having to move a team

But yet they let them go on Hard Knocks , Hollywood and Football , and other crap like this

so , lets just add even more distractions

joey-duh-o.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm not sure that this video could really be considered a distraction. I mean... by my calculations... this video is 3.5 minutes long, so when looking at the production quality,,, the whole thing couldn't have taken more than 30 minutes to make from start to finish.

:ROFLMAO:

I seriously don't see this thing as a distraction though. Something tells me that this masterpiece wasn't filmed during any team practice etc.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Gurley's alter-ego if he doesn't have a more successful 2017 ?
Oh. I thought it was that mustachioed mulleted fellow with the sunglasses who roamed the Los Angeles sidelines much of last year.