Rams picks versus our educated guess

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Sunday night, as I played through all of the videos on the Rams site about each draft pick, I realized that the Rams do a good job of masking what their true intentions are. Each player has a video of the highlight of them being selected, video highlights of their college games, and then the audio of an interview given by some LA media guys. What was interesting about the interviews, was that there was no common or uniform plan for interviewing & communicating with the players before the draft.
First, Pharoh Cooper said that there was NO communication at all from the Rams, not even an interview at the Combine. He was caught completely by surprise and said he received just one call from from the special teams coach asking for some game tape.
Second, Tyler Higbee.... he said the Rams spoke to him at the combine and the the Rams TE coach came to his Pro Day. But other that that, there was no visit, and he had no idea what team was interested in him.
Tamarick Hemingway, said there was communication with the team off and on, and that he did make it to LA for a player visit. However, I don't recall nor can I find any published report of his visit.
To add to this, I remember reading that the Rams had a personal workout with Jerrel Adams. I thought for sure he was going to be one of the two 4th round picks, but the Rams passed him up.
I guess these are some of the things that makes the Draft process such an entertaining event each year.

TexasRam

Legend
This isn't Fishers first Rodeo.

Stash and hair might not be Harvard grads and may fumble on their words a lot but they ain't dumb. They some slick wheelers and dealers.