Rams personnel in clowneys home town.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
According to the NFL Network, the Texans wanted to test South Carolina DE/OLB Jadeveon Clowney's ability to drop in coverage during his Pro Day.
By all accounts, the freakish Clowney wowed on Wednesday -- as much as one can at a Pro Day. And according to Ian Rapoport, if the Texans take Clowney No. 1 overall, it's because he's convinced defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel he can play the hybrid defensive end/outside linebacker role Willie McGinest played for the Patriots. Meanwhile, Rapoport reported that Rams personnel were in Clowney's hometown of Rock Hill, South Carolina to do background work. St. Louis holds the No. 2 overall pick.
Related: Texans, Rams
Source: NFL.com

tbux

Rookie
Surely we are going to do our due diligence- why wouldnt we?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want more than that, I want there 2nd rounder this year no matter what and either a 3rd or a first next year

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I hope the Texans do take Clowney, keep him out of the NFC all together and probably thereby out of the Super Bowl as well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I used to stay in Rock Hill on business at least once a month for about 2 years. Small small town with one decent restaurant. The people living there are very tight and very friendly. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone in that town could share at least something that they personally know about Mr Clowney. Our staff could just set up shop at that restaurant and interview each person that walked in.