Rams Partnership Summit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
We were invited to a VIP gathering at Rams park today. Pretty cool event. It was a chance to mingle with other partners of the rams. They gave everyone a goody bag and treated us to food and beverages.

Coach Fisher, Les Snead, and Kevin Demoff all spoke with us. Coach said Sam won't play Friday because he doesn't trust the Saints d coordinator, generating some laughter. He sounded rather convincing with his praise of Bradford.

Demoff went on to tell us that Fisher told him this is the most talented team hes ever coached.

Snead was interesting to listen to talk about the process they've gone through and explain why NOW is a good time to be a Rams supporter.

Last edited:

FRO

Legend
The most talented team he has every coached? Wow that's awesome. The really good thing about that is this team is so young, so the window is pretty big. Let's hope Fisher is right.

PhxRam

I actually think this team is more athletic then talented. I am NOT saying we are not talented, what I AM saying is that we are seemingly loaded with a lot of freakish athletes.

Alan

Legend
I heard that "not" talented part! Burn him at the stake men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why is NOW a good time to be a Rams fan?
Did I just waste 25 years rooting at the wrong time?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
1999-2001 was probably as good as it gets.

1969-2013 has been good, and it's only going to get better. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, but always a RAMS Fan!

Alan

Legend
It's always a good time to be a fan of your team. If my team won every year the thrill of winning would wane pretty quickly wouldn't it?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Being a Fan since 1951 has made an Old Man of me!! :( ( or maybe it's just time!:LOL:) either way, I'd love to do it all over again!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for the summary. Good stuff from the brass.

Alan

Legend
-X- with doubts:
I'd sure like to test that hypothesis.

Excellent point -X-. Money isn't supposed to bring happiness but I'd like to test that theory too. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Food for thought though, would anyone remember the "Miracle on Ice" if the Russians weren't the best team in hockey and we had won every other Olympics? Can you remember any other game (not counting the last Olympics)?

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think Sneads comments was directed at the bandwagon fans who watch from afar. And as soon as the teams shows life of winning will jump right back on as if they never left claiming "Go Rams" hahahahhaha:party::rockon::shades::popcorn:

FRO

Legend
I think Sneads comments was directed at the bandwagon fans who watch from afar. And as soon as the teams shows life of winning will jump right back on as if they never left claiming "Go Rams" hahahahhaha:party::rockon::shades::popcorn:
Yeah, if you endured the 15 wins over 5 season stretch there is no reason to doubt you are a hardcore Rams fan. Things are looking good now, I'm just paranoid that the bottoms going to fall out.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something I forgot to mention...Kevin Demoff said he was promised from the league office that we will not be closing out next season in Seattle.

He made it sound like that we will be playing either Seattle or SF though, just that it won't be in Seattle. Something about it having to be a a divisional game and that the NFL doesn't want the last week of the year to be one of the marquee match ups (hence they don't want to pair up Seattle and SF in the final week of the season, I assume because there isn't a primetime game the final week).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Something I forgot to mention...Kevin Demoff said he was promised from the league office that we will not be closing out next season in Seattle.

He made it sound like that we will be playing either Seattle or SF though, just that it won't be in Seattle. Something about it having to be a a divisional game and that the NFL doesn't want the last week of the year to be one of the marquee match ups (hence they don't want to pair up Seattle and SF in the final week of the season, I assume because there isn't a primetime game the final week).
I should hope so. This is getting ridiculous now.

PhxRam

Something is seriously wrong if the league did indeed make such a promise.