Rams part with 4 scouts, 3 weeks before draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Uhhh...
download.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Much of a club’s legwork for the draft now is already done. Pro days are over. Draft boards are all but set.

Moving on from these scouts now may assist their job search, although most jobs elsewhere won’t become officially available until May.
This entire article could have been shortened to THIS^^^! JMHO!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm hurt Den.....:rolleyes:
I would surmise it was your last mock Champ that caused great pause on your fast upward trending draft guru status:snicker:.

Just how many successful draft finds since 2012 have the Rams scouting department discovered & have been retained & how many pro Bowls have RamHorns been seen in these glamour games from these drafts or UDFA's ....2? DT & a Punter in 2016? Can anyone say that when looking at the Scouting dept. In an overview body of work :thinking:what do we as Ram fans see? Or will we just blame Jeff Fisher & Gregg Williams for all of it?

We will find out soon in the season if all these past & recent collected draft selections can turn it around & finally play up to their draft round value. This team has had a ton of high round draft priceless wealth utilized with Ram fans getting loosing dividends.

Just take one unit as an example over the last 3 yrs ...the OL where the Rams have utilized (6) six draft picks. [ Ultra high 1st rd'er, 2nd rd'er, 3rd'er, 4th rd'er, 6th rd'er, & a 7th rd'er] non have had any success as a consistent starter yet. Now the Rams had to go out & buy several purchase high cost veterans to fill starting posts that these Ram draft picks were suppose to fill by now. To me that speaks volumes. In this OL unit alone that's 100% FAIL!:mad: I am surprised these four lasted this long:rant:.

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Demoff makes the changes not sure what will happen with Snead again him and McVay seem to have a good rapport, but maybe McVay needed to get his foundation and then get the guy he truly wants to oversee personnel. Who knows at this point, but I would recommend @jrry32 , @OldSchool , @jakebogen95 & @BonifayRam for the 4 job openings.

Some good choices coach den but you left out @Florida_Ram and he doesn't take that oversight very kindly. ;)

512x.jpg
124029548.jpg

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Who makes the changes? Could be McVay or other coaches have some favorites. Like the articles says the leg work has been done. The Rams organization seems to be in better order all around.

Its a good question because it appears Carthon was a Snead guy and they worked together in Atlanta.