Rams - Panthers Practice Participation Wed., Nov. 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
7dc7601f301f4eab915ef3f55ff0579a.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's just Wednesday, I want to see it on Friday or Saturday!!(y);)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did Hayes get worse over the bye?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How did Hayes get worse over the bye?
He's just taking the whole bye off of practice in hopes of fully healing the ankle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's just taking the whole bye off of practice in hopes of fully healing the ankle.

Oh. Good. Hopefully, we'll have all four starting DLs back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's going on with Spruce ??
Calf injury. Must be a good one, because he's been out several weeks with it.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
What's going on with Spruce ??

Actually this is becoming quite disturbing and an unknown mystery. Nobody knows why Spruce is suddenly falling apart at the seams. I mean after one single fluke knee injury in preseason he cant even put his shoes on without getting a fracture or bruising a body part.

Spruce instantly changed from a durable, college promising prospect and morphed into the injury prone versions of Saffold and Danny Amendola.

I'm beyond baffled with his new found fragile DNA

giphy.gif

emXo2R5.gif

636100026276517362-Seahawks-Rams-Football.jpg

tumblr_m38ldw66XQ1qbvak0o2_500.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Actually this is becoming quite disturbing and an unknown mystery. Nobody knows why Spruce is suddenly falling apart at the seams. I mean after one single fluke knee injury in preseason he cant even put his shoes on without getting a fracture or bruising a body part.

Spruce instantly changed from a durable, college promising prospect and morphed into the injury prone versions of Saffold and Danny Amendola.

I'm beyond baffled with his new found fragile DNA

giphy.gif

emXo2R5.gif

636100026276517362-Seahawks-Rams-Football.jpg

tumblr_m38ldw66XQ1qbvak0o2_500.gif

hand_using_syringe_hg_wht.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Everybody on the Rams injury report has been elevated to Limited (practice reps) and their status listed as Questionable. Spruce is out.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/04/week-nine-injury-report-roundup-5/

Week Nine injury report roundup
Posted by Josh Alper on November 4, 2016, 5:49 PM

Panthers at Rams

The Panthers listed LB Luke Kuechly (groin) as questionable after two missed practices, but coach Ron Rivera said he expects Kuechly to play. DT Vernon Butler (ankle), T Michael Oher (concussion) and LB Shaq Thompson (knee) are out, while DE Mario Addison(groin), C Ryan Kalil (shoulder) and CB Daryl Worley (elbow) are also questionable.

The Rams listed DT Michael Brockers (groin), G Jamon Brown(hand), DE William Hayes (ankle) and CB Trumaine Johnson(ankle) as questionable as they return from their bye week. WR Nelson Spruce (calf) has been ruled out.