Rams-Packers half-time quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
QB Sam Bradford

(On his overall thoughts on the offense)
“A little shaky, but I think we played pretty well for the most part. Obviously, I’d like to have the throw to (WR) Tavon (Austin) down on the goal line back, but I thought we executed pretty well. We moved the ball, we’ve just got to find a way to put some points up on the board.”

(On if it was good to connect with Austin on other plays)
“Yeah, after last week with him not getting any receptions, we wanted to try to get him the ball – a couple touches tonight. I thought he did a great job. Obviously (TE Jared) Cook, too. He took a shallow (reception) for 30-something yards. I think those two guys are going to be big parts of our offense during the season, so it’s nice to get them involved in the preseason.”

TE Jared Cook

(On if it was good to get a couple receptions tonight)
“Yeah, it was good to get a catch in. I wish we had a little more time to prove what the offense could do, but I understand it’s a stepping stone and we’re still building. We’ve still got two more games left, so we’ll get ready for the regular season.”

DE Robert Quinn

(On how the defense played)
“Definitely good to keep them out of the end zone. We gave up some passes and some runs, but that just comes with some basic fundamentals and techniques. We will keep practicing that each week and get better.”

(On how it felt to record a sack)
“It was a great feeling to get to the quarterback. It’s preseason, so hopefully I just keep it going throughout the year.”

LB James Laurinaitis

(On the defensive play tonight)
“I’m disappointed in our tackling, we didn’t play our best on defense. But, I’m proud that, I guess looking back we held a dang good quarterback (Packers QB Aaron Rodgers) to six points. I think that’s a positive, but we definitely have to get better at tackling because we have some plays that should be 4 yard gains, end up 11, 12 (yards) – stuff like that. Hopefully, we learn from that and we have a couple more games to get that down. All the other stuff – scheme stuff – we’ll learn from, but pretty good.”