Rams open as 10.5-point road favorites over the 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/15/nfl-rams-49ers-week-7-spread-betting-line/

Rams open as 10.5-point road favorites over the 49ers
By: Cameron DaSilva

gettyimages-851083394.jpg

Aside from a few injuries and a couple of narrow wins in the past two weeks, it’s been smooth sailing for the Los Angeles Rams this season. They sit at 6-0, the lone undefeated team left in the NFL, and their schedule doesn’t look particularly daunting down the stretch.

Next up, they’ll take on the San Francisco 49ers, who have struggled without Jimmy Garoppolo under center. The Packers host the 49ers on Monday night with San Francisco in danger of dropping to 1-5 like the Cardinals, which would just about eliminate them from the NFC West race.

With that game still to be played, the betting line for Week 7 could still change. However, for now, the Rams are big favorites. According to Vegas Insider, the Rams are 10.5-point favorites over San Francisco in Week 7.

The over/under line still hasn’t been set yet and that line is likely to shift based on Monday’s result and Cooper Kupp’s health, but it’s clear the Rams are the far better team in this one. Kickoff is set for 4:25 p.m. ET after it was flexed out of the Sunday Night Football spot in favor of Bengals-Chiefs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If we only won 2 games every year... and they were both against the whiners... I would say the season was a success.

FUCK the whiners !

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Whiners played us tough with Brian Hoyer when we had our starters on the field last season. Anyone betting with the spread is likely going to be disappointed.

fearsomefour

Legend
Whiners played us tough with Brian Hoyer when we had our starters on the field last season. Anyone betting with the spread is likely going to be disappointed.
Yep.
One fantastic Barron tackle away from going 0-2 bs them last year.
Wade was out schemed last year. I fully expect them to be able to do something on O and generate some pressure on D, esp if Saffold is out.
But, in the end, Rams should have too much for them....thinking about a 38-24 win.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Yeah. I wouldn't bet on the Rams ATS. The refs may be 'told' to make sure the Rams don't win by more than 10 points. Let's see if the officiating can get even worse. It probably can this season, and it seems like nothing can be done about it unless the fans revolt and quit watching and betting on the NFL. Only then will there be an incentive, apparently, to officiate these games in a fair and unbiased manner. It really sucks. The Rams finally have a competitive winning team and I feel I'm not far from my breaking point of caring about the NFL any more.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I want to hang 50 on these Off season Champs! I want to completely embarrass them. I want this to be the game that gets the couches fired and players cut. Fuck the 9ers. I want the Ravens defense yesterday to look like a JV squad. Just demolish these posers! Also, if someone could “accidentally” fall out of bounds and snap their couches leg...I would be good with it!....rant over

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want to hang 50 on these Off season Champs! I want to completely embarrass them. I want this to be the game that gets the couches fired and players cut. freak the 9ers. I want the Ravens defense yesterday to look like a JV squad. Just demolish these posers! Also, if someone could “accidentally” fall out of bounds and snap their couches leg...I would be good with it!....rant over
???
5129a17d5e2fa.image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.png

Rams favs for the SuperBowl over here as well, next team more than double the odds.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

With some help from the Rams with a bunch of unforced errors to make the game that close.
I'm not concerned.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Haha Dick! You coulda just changed it! Lmao. I’m a dipshit
Hahaha. Just flicking you shit my man. You’re far from the first I’ve seen make that mistake and I’m sure many more will follow.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I want to hang 50 on these Off season Champs! I want to completely embarrass them. I want this to be the game that gets the couches fired and players cut. freak the 9ers. I want the Ravens defense yesterday to look like a JV squad. Just demolish these posers! Also, if someone could “accidentally” fall out of bounds and snap their couches leg...I would be good with it!....rant over

….incomplete picture, Stu....:cool:

fire-couch.jpg

Guess I'm a dick, too. :neener:

Love ya, Juggs!