Rams on TV in Large Area of Country...506 Coverage Map Week 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It doesn't look like it on the Map, But on CBS, during the Cowpie game, the said that "80% " of the country would be getting the Rams vs Saints as the Sunday Late game!

Unfortunately for me I live in the 10% that will be getting the raider game.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Confirmed here in Tamarindo Costa Rica FOX Sports 2 Channel 17 at 3:25pm en Español. "Get in where you fit in." Too Short

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Oddly related most area codes here are + 506.WTF is the coincidence. Maybe just a coincidence... Ramsondemand.com Nation.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still get fucking screwed by this stupid TV map. Every damn time the Rams cut-off is right before we get to where I am.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's a featured game in PA this Sunday. Not that it matters to me since I have Sunday Ticket, but it's nice to see them get top billing.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams on live at 9pm on Sky Sports this week for us lot over here

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Romo is so overrated. He puts me to sleep. I have no idea what the fascination is with him.

He’s a breath of fresh air. He doesn’t talk to the viewer like they’re an idiot who knows nothing about football for a start.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well hopefully that barren road between Dallas and Houston has a radio signal somewhere.

Maybe I'll catch the tail end of it when I get home.

Thanksgiving travels...yeesh.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still get freaking screwed by this stupid TV map. Every damn time the Rams cut-off is right before we get to where I am.
Me too...I am in the KC Chiefs viewing area, and they will put on crappy AFC games before a good game that decides the playoffs......

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
It's a featured game in PA this Sunday. Not that it matters to me since I have Sunday Ticket, but it's nice to see them get top billing.
Yes, Finally I don't have to find a stream for it. I can go right from the Eagles game to the Rams.