Rams on the Clock - Week of the Draft Edition - pick #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Continued from ..... http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-on-the-clock-week-of-the-draft-edition.25450/

It seems the nays have it. (wussies)

In the minutes before the draft begins Atlanta comes in and ups their offer for #1 (2014 #2 plus a 2015 #1) and just like that - the pick is theirs.

1. ATL - Jadeveon Clowney
2. The Rams are on the Clock

Houston on the phone again. They are offering Atlanta's second round pick (#37) plus #6 overall for the #2 pick.

The other offer on the table is from Minnesota - they are offering a 2015 first round pick and #8 overall for #2 overall.

Take the Houston deal, take the Minnesota deal, or pick one guy at #2.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Houston needs to put up either this years third or next years two in addition to the six and 33. Minny needs to put up this rears two and three in addition to next years one. Otherwise no deal take robinson.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I take the Houston deal.

I don't expect anything more if Atlanta was making the offer from that spot.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I take the Houston deal.

I don't expect anything more if Atlanta was making the offer from that spot.
If matthews Is the guy they really want ok because thats who you probably get. Otherwise a two is not enough to settle for your second favorite player.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You take the Houston via Atlanta deal.
Then you're picking at #6 #13 #37 and #44.
Clowney, Watkins, Mack, one of the QB's and likely one of Robinson/Matthews is off the board(Hypothetically of course).

You own the draft at this point....and you can still get one of the blue chip OT's. Party time.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't move out of the top 5 unless I'm sure jax or Cle are taking a qb before we draft again.
I want one of the big 5.