Rams on the Clock contd - pick 44

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I take Jordan Mathews. I think we got ripped off trading the 3rd round pick away. Mathews is probably the best WR on the board at this stage and Joyner just left the board 3 picks in front of us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's looking like Matthews, but doesn't anyone else think there is more value out of the two picks in this deep draft? I mean, screw the Pats, this is what they do.

Alan

Legend
I have no desire to draft a WR this year. Even at a lower round. We have too many guys we just drafted that need reps.

Of course if a WR is very clearly the best value then I'm OK with it. I don't see that as a likely scenario though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have no desire to draft a WR this year. Even at a lower round. We have too many guys we just drafted that need reps.

Of course if a WR is very clearly the best value then I'm OK with it. I don't see that as a likely scenario though.
I see two potential starters instead of one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Matthews or best O-lineman on your board. We have a place for Matthews and I think we still have a need for Quality O-line talent and depth.

Oh - And FUCK the patsies.

Alan

Legend
If things fall out perfectly in the draft, I can see us getting 4 starters and some real quality depth. I'm already biting my nails. I mean I would if I had any.

Last edited:
Name
Ryan
I'd go with Gabe Jackson or Dominique Easly. Add quality depth to either side of the line and grow from there.

SierraRam

Recreational User
With the 44th pick, the Rams select DaQuan Jones DT Penn St. 6'4" 322. The lack of quality interior d-line depth is solved.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
I'm a homer so I wouldn't mind davante Adams wr from fresno state, but I think corner is the pick so Ill go with mcguill Utah. Big fan of big corners.(6"3)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it is a little light according to the chart, but I think I would trade down.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Either Gabe Jackson or Jordan Matthews. Considering we went OL in the first round, then I'd take Matthews

Alan

Legend
Gandalf saying stuff:
Stuff.
Welcome to the ROD Gandalf! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Stormcrow or white? Doesn't matter, good to have you here in our little community!

This world of ours...must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

fearsomefour

Legend
Robinson over Matthews?
Haha when Donald and Dennard are on the board? No thanks to both of those.
If you want to go Oline with this pick, Bitonio, T/G Nevada. Better than Jackson and can play three spots.