Rams on the Clock cntd - pick 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Picking up from this thread .....

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-on-the-clock-cntd-pick-3.24555/

Matthews is the pick by a narrow margin.

So its ...

1. Hou - Clowney
2. Jax - Bridgewater
3. Stl - Jake Matthews

then ...

4. Cle - Khalil Mack
5. Det - Sammy Watkins
6. Atl - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
7. TB - Blake Bortles
8. Min - Johnny Manziel
9. Buf - Greg Robinson
10. Oak - Mike Evans
11. Ten - Aaron Donald
12. Cin - Derek Carr

13. The Rams are on the clock.

There are no trade down offers worth reporting. Pick one guy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fark it; Zack Martin

Oline = solved

Mathews and Martin... The M&M brothers.

Last edited:

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Gilbert cb osu i think dennard is too handsy might cause a lot of penalties. And on top of getting a premiere cb we also get a badass kick returner!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This one is 'LSD trippy'. Mack to the Browns at #4 passing on Watkins when they took Mingo last year? Lions moving up to #5 for Watkins. Hmmmm.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Toss up between the two CB's. I think a pure cover corner, more than a playmaker, would suit us best. "No Fly Zone", please.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ill go with Gilbert. I think with good coaching could just as good as Dennard in man. And think he will create more splash plays for us.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dennard hands down. He's physical and has good range and can play both zone and man. #NOFLYZONE PLEASE

V3

Hall of Fame
If we can't get a trade down, Gilbert. I don't see anything special about Dennard. He might lead the NFL in penalties for a CB if he's on the Rams, also. Very overrated player, IMO.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Gilbert over Dennard all day. Doubt he'll be there...

Ebron over Dennard too

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
DB has got to be our biggest need with Matthews on the team. I like Pryor but have been starting to lean more toward CB.

Put me down for Dennard

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Fark it; Zack Martin

Oline = solved

Mathews and Martin... The M&M brothers.

Man, I in now way beleive Fisher will draft two OL'man when he gets his jollies drafting athletic PM's/Freaks on both sides of the ball. I love his approach in that regard.

I really beleive him when he expresses confidence in Jake Long's return and they don't know they'll address the OL.

It wouldn't surprise me if the don't target OL'man until the second round.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd probably go with Gilbert here if the draft played out this way. It would be a strange draft to say the least. If it unfolded this way, I would not be surprised to see the Rams trade up or trade down.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'd go with Gilbert here.

As others have said, this draft has went down in a very strange manner so far.
Then again, that probably makes it more realistic than most other mocks! We all know draft day is never anything like any of them!

FRO

Legend
If Williams is going to be a predominate press man guy, then go with Dennard. If he will play man and zone, go Gilbert. So since Fisher has been a zone guy, I don't think Dennard is a fit. I will go with Justin Gilbert because he fits the scheme better.