Rams on the Clock cntd - 4th round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
And the Matthews pick?

While it's true that you can't get everything in the draft, you also can't just ignore gaping holes with "Oh, we'll get that next year."

I'm happier with McGee as our 3rd corner than Quick as our 3rd WR, I take it you're not.

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators adding this:
I'm happier with McGee as our 3rd corner than Quick as our 3rd WR, I take it you're not.
McGee and Quick both play like backups but the difference is, we have Bailey, Givens and Austin as our 3 starters with Pettis as another OK backup. Who are our 3 starters in the backfield? JJ, Tru and who? McGee isn't even a decent backup IMO. He's just a body. So yeah, I'm not.

Last edited:
McGee and Quick both play like backups but the difference is, we have Bailey, Givens and Austin as our 3 starters with pettis as another OK backup. Who are our 3 starters in the backfield? JJ, Tru and who? McGee isn't even a decent backup IMO. He's just a body. So yeah, I'm not.

You're happy with Givens as a starter? After his showing last season?

Alan

Legend
Happy is way too strong of a word to use but compared to McGee I'm ecstatic. I look at the WR corps as a whole unit with each player having strengths and weaknesses. Can you say the same about our CB corps?

Happy is way too strong of a word to use but compared to McGee I'm ecstatic.

I'm sure as hell not, I view both as equally awful, only difference is Quick and Givens have had two years to show their awfulness, McGee has had a few games.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And the Matthews pick?

While it's true that you can't get everything in the draft, you also can't just ignore gaping holes with "Oh, we'll get that next year."
Don't worry Alan. We're just ignoring YOUR gaping hole. :D

Alan

Legend
Sorry R&G, you have to give me a couple of minutes to complete my edits or you'll only get a partial garbled version of my final post.

As for their individual progress, I have strong doubts that all three of them will ever amount to anything.

Sorry R&G, you have to give me a couple of minutes to complete my edits or you'll only get a partial garbled version of my final post.

As for their individual progress, I have strong doubts that all three of them will ever amount to anything.

I'm just to eager to argue my pov :unsure:, it's these Gators they should be killing teams like Albany, instead they put me on edge :fighting:.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We need depth too.

I'm just amazed that everyone seems to have forgotten that we lost Finnegan and McGee sucked last year. Sometimes you just get caught up with the eye candy and forget the big picture I guess.
images
Good thing it's only make believe. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah there is no way Barr makes it to 26 I would expect maybe Dennard would be available there and would be a better fit for us I like the Matthews pick after that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Barr at that spot would be fantastic. Don't like the rest of this draft mostly because who was available when other guys were selected.

Alan

Legend
I like all the individual picks. It's the draft as a whole that sucks for me. I hope Snisher does a lot better.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As it stands now, Aaron Murray is going to be the pick at 106, but we need some clarity on who the pick at 107 is - break the tie please.