Rams on the clock at #37 (CBS Sports)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm just watching to see what the Rams do because I'm a little ticked. Especially when Fisher gave picks away for Goff and Mannion may beat him out for starter this year.

I saw NOTHING from Goff last year that says he was worth what the Rans gave up to get him.

A new coaching staff means there's no obligation to start Goff since they didn't draft him. Let's see what this staff thinks of Goff.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If someone does something stupid the night before or something like a pilot mask bong photo gets released today, a top talent could easily fall. The stabbing is a sarcastic jab at how stupid some of these guys can be at such an important time in their lives.

To many options with names so I'm going generic with position. That's hard enough to get correct.
My prediction is somebody unexpectedly falls anyway. We will have a tough choice to make between a pretty darn good player of need and a 1st round talent.