Rams Offensive Players Ratings: Madden 25

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I used to be a BOSS at Madden in the mid-to-late 90's and into the early 00's. A friend of mine and I would play that shit for hours a day. He the Dolphins, and me the Rams. Torch a fatty and play a whole season where we'd alternate playing w/our team and the other guy's opponent. The Rams will never (ever) win as many Superbowls as I was able to provide for them. And for that, they owe me a statue.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
mr.stlouis said:
They had Ammendola crazy low last year at the start. I'm curious to see what he's at now. They probably gave him 2 extra points just for the jersey change.
You guessed right, Amendola is an 83 overall.

The best part: his injury rating; 89

That is higher than: Sam Bradford, Chris Givens, Brian Quick, and Scott Wells, who until last year, had never missed a game...

Ridiculous..

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
Looks like a need to trade to get a new 80 OVR plus WR lol, would of thought Tavon would be pushing the 80 mark? I found the Madden game ridiculous, you try to make passing plays, wide open WR, WR has 5 yards on the nearest CB, throw ball, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SAFETY TURNS INTO USAIN BOLT, AND BANG INTERCEPTION, that grinds my gears, the only way you can suceed the running game is to run slants and bench switches with the TE, hope Maddern 25 fixes these problems,