Rams Offensive Players Ratings: Madden 25

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
The excel sheet has them. Just uploaded by operation sports and EA.

I do have a couple rational complaints but nothing to over the top this year.

I think Scott Wells and Jake Long are both slightly underrated. Wells at 80 overall, Long at 88 overall. When Wells settled in late last season he player very well. Turner was solid before but you could see the upgrade when Wells was healthy, ide have Wells at 85. And yea I understand Long played maybe his worst football last season but I would have him 90-92 range in terms of rating.

I expected Sam to be 84-87 range so im OK with 85 overall. But some of the attributes still boggle me such as his 88 throwing power. Sam has a cannon and a ball with zip, his throw power should be in the 90s no doubt about it. Also Sam's throw on the run is always poor in madden (77 overall this season). Very unrealistic because this is one of Sam's strengths.

I also think Kendricks is a bit underrated as well at 78 overall, of course they have him slotted at FullBack, so im sure if you switched him to TE in Madden 25 his overall rating would transfer into a 82 or so.

I expect many of these players overall ratings to jump up as the season begins with Madden online updates. By the end of the year I suspect Sam will be at or pushing 90 overall, Givens will be around or above 80 overall, and hopefully a healthy J.Long will get boasted back in the mid 90s.

Curious how they will rate our defense, that should be out this weekend.

Attachments

• Copy of madden25-offensive-player-ratings-1.xlsx
    379.9 KB · Views: 147

A55VA6

Legend
Tavon's speed a 95? Should be a 97 at least, and I expected like an 80 OVR for him. Oh well, I'm sure it'll rise pretty quick. And Chris Givens that low? SHould be about 80 like you said. Overall most of the ratings seem to be pretty good though. I like Bradford's at 85. He should see a ratings boost through the season. (Hopefully)

iced

yea i used to love playing madden - last year i stopped.

they claim their game is realistic, but it's so far from it. Example.

Last play of the game - run prevent defense, opponent is on their 50 or 40. I put all guys to play the pass and back them up as far as the secondary can go...Cortland Finnegan gets beat for a touchdown by some no name.

That was my done point.. then I find out they live/work in the san fran area.. I bet you all the niners players are vastly overrrated.. bet Kaepernicks rating is above 85 or 90, even though he's not half the qb mentally that bradford is.

I'm done buying EA sports games. They're fuckin garbage, and clearly biased.

A Quarterback who can't even read the whole field or get past his 2nd read (kap) is rated so highly? Lol give me a break. even alex smith was rated high...

such a joke.

I'd rather wait for NFL 13k or somethin - atleast they used to make a decent football game

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea last years Madden was maybe the worst yet. I played the demo for this new one and it seems kinda improved but I wont make my final verdict until I truly play the game

bluecoconuts

Legend
Kaeperdick is 89, along with Wilson.

Frankly I've been turned off Madden as well, I skipped last year, I'm still debating this year... A few of those ratings are only reinforcing my stance on Madden. It's a shame that EA was able to snub out the competition, because they don't even need to try anymore, and it's obvious they aren't.

iced

Either they dont know football or dont care to. Either way, they lost a fan -I'll play games that actually atleast resemble somethin realistic, not insult it

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
First Name Last Name Position Jersey Overall
Barrett Jones C 67 71
Tim Barnes C 61 63
Scott Wells C 63 80
Mike McNeill FB 82 63
Lance Kendricks FB 88 78
Daryl Richardson HB 26 74
Terrance Ganaway HB 42 63
Isaiah Pead HB 24 74
Chase Reynolds HB 34 65
Zac Stacy HB 30 70
Greg Zuerlein K 4 79
Rokevious Watkins LG 73 67
Shelley Smith LG 66 74
Jake Long LT 77 88
Ty Nsekhe LT 69 57
Kellen Clemens QB 10 72
Austin Davis QB 9 68
Sam Bradford QB 8 85
Brandon Washington RG 70 61
Harvey Dahl RG 62 89
Chris Williams RG 65 76
Rodger Saffold RT 76 84
Joe Barksdale RT 68 69
Jared Cook TE 89 87
Cory Harkey TE 46 69
Zach Potter TE 87 66
Jake McQuaide TE 44 49
Cameron Graham TE 81 62
Brian Quick WR 83 73
Chris Givens WR 13 75
Raymond Radway WR 84 62
Austin Pettis WR 18 73
Stedman Bailey WR 12 71
Tavon Austin WR 11 76
Nick Johnson WR 14 54

A55VA6

Legend
The Madden 25 demo is actually really nice. I've hated recent Maddens but this one seems promising. Hoping the final version is good. With the new "run-free" system they have it'll be fun doing some moves with Tavon Austin.

Speed 95
Agility 98
Elusiveness 95
Spin Move 96
Juke Move 97

Can't wait! haha.

iced

LOL @ Austin being 76 overall and Givens only 75.. Same thing with Pead vs Drich, Bradford being 85 with kaeperdick and need-lynch-to-carry-me-on-offense-wilson being an 89..

yep, not wasting my money

A55VA6

Legend
iced said:
LOL @ Austin being 76 overall and Givens only 75.. Same thing with Pead vs Drich, Bradford being 85 with kaeperdick and need-lynch-to-carry-me-on-offense-wilson being an 89..

Yeah, the OVR ratings are garbage. Ridiculous. But you can always edit players based on how you feel they really are. And with Madden share, it'll be easier to share rosters. That's probably the best thing EA Sports has done in a while.

iced

A55VA6 said:
iced said:

Yeah, the OVR ratings are garbage. Ridiculous. But you can always edit players based on how you feel they really are. And with Madden share, it'll be easier to share rosters. That's probably the best thing EA Sports has done in a while.

doesn't work online though..

and i'm not going to go through every roster to make sure atleast every name player has somewhat decent ratings...that would be doing the game for them and cleaning up their terrible product.

iced

Lemme guess..Aldon Smith's finess and power moves are both 99 right?

too bad they don't have a holding stat - Justin Smith would be a 99 without question

FRO

Legend
Don't you love when a 250 pound LB jumps way up to intercept a pass intended for someone 10-20 yards away from him.

iced

FRO said:
Don't you love when a 250 pound LB jumps way up to intercept a pass intended for someone 10-20 yards away from him.

Lol or when sjack can't truck/stiff arm a 180 lb no name corner

A55VA6

Legend
iced said:
A55VA6 said:
iced said:

and i'm not going to go through every roster to make sure atleast every name player has somewhat decent ratings...that would be doing the game for them and cleaning up their terrible product.
Yeah man I feel you.

Don't you wish 2k sports made NFL games again? I would love that..

FRO

Legend
iced said:
FRO said:

Lol or when sjack can't truck/stiff arm a 180 lb no name corner
Or when you throw a sideline pass and the receiver takes the biggest steps imaginable to ensure he won't get both feet down.

iced

A55VA6 said:
iced said:
A55VA6 said:
iced said:

Yeah man I feel you.

Don't you wish 2k sports made NFL games again? I would love that..

hell yea i would - i'm just waiting for the NFL to stop selling exclusive rights to EA sports.

Or when you throw a sideline pass and the receiver takes the biggest steps imaginable to ensure he won't get both feet down.

or when you're in perfect position to intercept/swat a pass down, the player does nothing - even with a highly rated guy

but then later some d-lineman or linebacker will pull the superman interception, somethin not even humanly possible on game day

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I downloaded this shit after I got home from work tonight. Fucking terrible. Seriously. I know it's just the demo, but I'm already sold on not touching this shit for another year in a row. The NFL cutting a deal with EA ruined this shit for life. Every other EA Sports franchise tries at least to innovate. The people who run Madden must be just scared or lazy as fuck. Every year they add some extremely minor shit, then try to balance their shitty game as it remains basically the same. It's the COD of sports games.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
biggame1190 said:
The excel sheet has them. Just uploaded by operation sports and EA.

I do have a couple rational complaints but nothing to over the top this year.

I think Scott Wells and Jake Long are both slightly underrated. Wells at 80 overall, Long at 88 overall. When Wells settled in late last season he player very well. Turner was solid before but you could see the upgrade when Wells was healthy, ide have Wells at 85. And yea I understand Long played maybe his worst football last season but I would have him 90-92 range in terms of rating.

I expected Sam to be 84-87 range so im OK with 85 overall. But some of the attributes still boggle me such as his 88 throwing power. Sam has a cannon and a ball with zip, his throw power should be in the 90s no doubt about it. Also Sam's throw on the run is always poor in madden (77 overall this season). Very unrealistic because this is one of Sam's strengths.

I also think Kendricks is a bit underrated as well at 78 overall, of course they have him slotted at FullBack, so im sure if you switched him to TE in Madden 25 his overall rating would transfer into a 82 or so.

I expect many of these players overall ratings to jump up as the season begins with Madden online updates. By the end of the year I suspect Sam will be at or pushing 90 overall, Givens will be around or above 80 overall, and hopefully a healthy J.Long will get boasted back in the mid 90s.

Curious how they will rate our defense, that should be out this weekend.

Yeah, the Rams were pathetically underrated at the start of last year. I definately beleive their overall stats will go up this year by a good margin. They had Ammendola crazy low last year at the start. I'm curious to see what he's at now. They probably gave him 2 extra points just for the jersey change.