Rams offensive MVP this game? Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Offensive MVP? (choose up to 2)

• Total voters

RamzFanz

Damnit
Who do you think will be the offensive MVP of the coming Chargers game?

You can choose your 2 favorites.

I'm going Mason and Britt.

Mason had his coming out party against the best running D in the NFL. I think he's golden this week.

Britt has been waiting for a passer like Hill. Hill and Britt have had chemistry since OTAs. With Hill shaking off the rust, I see Britt getting bigger numbers every week.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I went the same was as you @RamzFanz for basically the same reasons. I see Mason gashing SD's defense and Britt taking advantage of that in the PA game, so a co-MVP to Hill as well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Tavon Austin scores 5 touchdowns this week. Idk why, but we all know he's do for at least one monster game per year.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went the same was as you @RamzFanz for basically the same reasons. I see Mason gashing SD's defense and Britt taking advantage of that in the PA game, so a co-MVP to Hill as well.

That's my reasoning but I could see Britt changing with Cook, Bailey, or Austin. Bailey is a Hill favorite too and Cook / Austin are due for an explosive game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Mason will be the difference maker against a weak rushing defense.

The Rams are exactly the type of team that is a bad deal for the Chargers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I went with Cook and Mason. I just have a feeling they are going to look to double Britt and that might leave Cook open up the seam. Mason is just going to have another solid game and run for 130 and 2 TDs

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I went with Cook and Mason. I just have a feeling they are going to look to double Britt and that might leave Cook open up the seam. Mason is just going to have another solid game and run for 130 and 2 TDs
Me too. I was thinking the exact same thing. Great minds, great minds

Athos

Legend
Cook seems poised for a big game. Mason ready for another 100 yard game with a TD this time.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Tavon is due for one of his monster games. I think it might happen this Sunday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mason. It's his time, and the Chargers should be susceptible to him busting a couple big gains.

My runner up is Bailey. He started to get involved a bit last week, Hill might be looking to him more even when it's gonna be a little bit contested.