RAMS! Offensive line will be awesome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
That is my prediction...Gurley will run and run and run...and maybe break some Rams records. (y)

“It’s hard not to look at the four offensive linemen we drafted and say, ‘Wow,’” head coach Jeff Fisher said after Saturday’s rookie orientation session. “Somebody said yesterday they look like refrigerators with legs. It’s a good-looking group and they’re moving around pretty good.”:cool:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am optimistic. I know that they are not veterans but they are college veterans that have played a lot of games under good coaching. I think we have a good chance of having a good Oline, albeit a very young one.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Video's not working for me

Sorry about that. It wasn't a video it was a link to the story on the Rams Official page for some reason when I copied the link it pasted as a video so I dumped it but the story is on their site.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I am optimistic. I know that they are not veterans but they are college veterans that have played a lot of games under good coaching. I think we have a good chance of having a good Oline, albeit a very young one.

Refrigerators with legs, Nice!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry about that. It wasn't a video it was a link to the story on the Rams Official page for some reason when I copied the link it pasted as a video so I dumped it but the story is on their site.
All good brotha...I sure hope youre right about our oline. looks to be a real imposing group that will be hard to deal with for 60 minutes

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not to communicate like eeyore, but I will settle for good first then awesome when the line has a few regular season games under their belt.
ideologue-clipart-Eeyore-Birthday-Hat.jpg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
What video?
The video is on the Rams site. I posted the link but it showed up as a failed video so I removed it but it's on the Rams site. A story posted today.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I like it that the Rams have a young O-line. There is in my opinion a better chance that they will bond. This was the best draft I can remember and I didn't think so on Draft day. But after the dust settled and time went by I can see the Rams had a plan and they have done a great job. It still may take a year or two before we will see a pay off with this O-Line but I'm confident that the players selected are big strong and smart.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm definitely feeling a lot more optimistic about our O-line than I was before the draft.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
One thing they have going in their favor is that we plan on RUNNING the ball. That part of the game won't be as big an adjustment for them at this level, and the passing will come off play action. In practice they will be going up as good of a pass rushing unit as there is ... so they will get schooled ... often and quickly. i also like the fact that there are quite a few to battle with. The best guys will stick.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I can't wait to see what this group does for our O-line. I'm sure they will have their share of growing pains but when set loose in the run game these guys should be fun to watch.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Just glad the OL was finally looked at besides throwing our big money on broke down wanna' be's or has beens in my opinion. yet I too think we are looking at a major GROWING pain with this young group. I think Wang will be starting for us when its finally rolling. Hey!!! I'll still be here to see it go down and bring home another Lombardi if Snisher can keep replentishing some key positions we have FA's coming up in.

Gonna take great cap management drafting and FA signings all while a possible move may occur, while this offensive line is FINALLY built the right way. Injury bug will have to stay away for a couple years straight as we have been snake bit for a very long time in that area. If Gurley can bring what he did in his Freshman year we will have a great Trio not duo in our backfield and Gurleys reps need to be numbered so as not to burn him up too quick like Fisher did with RB George. Hope Foles sticks and Mannion sits and gets better like Rodgers under Favre . So we don't need to trade up for one of next years 4 QB's that should go very high. That could derail our run and put us on reset.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Gurley will run and run and run...and maybe break some Rams records. (y)
Just curious, what records? Rookie records? I can't imagine in 2015 and beyond there are any RB's left that can break any running back records...Now, I'm hoping, but not expecting...If he's just a solid All-Pro/Pro-Bowl type I'd be ecstatic...