Rams notes: Pead eager to build on special teams success/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe he will develop into an Amp Lee type player.
Good comparison. I liked Amp Lee a lot (likely because he's the only one who produced outside of Greg Hill's brief outbreak).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Nothing wrong with coming on late...Hell, I bet you young bucks don't remember Jewrel Thomas? or something like that...Look at the UCLA RB that has to retire...Stacy only averaged 3.9 ypc...definitely not impossible to match...Not an AP/Dickerson type performance...Competition helps all.....Pead is the highest drafted RB on the team, hence, he probably has more talent than all of them..Just saying, don't be surprised if HE has the breakout year....Well, my boy Quick TOO!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nothing wrong with coming on late...Hell, I bet you young bucks don't remember Jewrel Thomas? or something like that...Look at the UCLA RB that has to retire...Stacy only averaged 3.9 ypc...definitely not impossible to match...Not an AP/Dickerson type performance...Competition helps all.....Pead is the highest drafted RB on the team, hence, he probably has more talent than all of them..Just saying, don't be surprised if HE has the breakout year....Well, my boy Quick TOO!!
I remember J. Thomas. His feet were so quick that he used to tear the grass up and fall down a lot.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thing is, he's had his chances and he's fumbled them away, literally. Yeah he's made some decent plays, but all I remember from him, other than maybe one play in that home game against the Seahawks this past year (TD or 2 pt conversion?), is him fumbling.

Agreed, however, he seemed to turn the corner on the fumbling issue and also is very good in pass protection and can catch the ball very well out of the backfield. Give him another shot in preseason, if ball security rears its ugly head again then move on, but there is no debating that Pead offers some sizzle that the other RB's don't have.