1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams notes: Pead eager to build on special teams success/PD

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamBill, Jun 20, 2014.

1. FRO Well-Known Member

Maybe he will develop into an Amp Lee type player.

CGI_Ram likes this.
  2. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Good comparison. I liked Amp Lee a lot (likely because he's the only one who produced outside of Greg Hill's brief outbreak).

3. LACHAMP46 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with coming on late...Hell, I bet you young bucks don't remember Jewrel Thomas? or something like that...Look at the UCLA RB that has to retire...Stacy only averaged 3.9 ypc...definitely not impossible to match...Not an AP/Dickerson type performance...Competition helps all.....Pead is the highest drafted RB on the team, hence, he probably has more talent than all of them..Just saying, don't be surprised if HE has the breakout year....Well, my boy Quick TOO!!

4. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I remember J. Thomas. His feet were so quick that he used to tear the grass up and fall down a lot.

5. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

Agreed, however, he seemed to turn the corner on the fumbling issue and also is very good in pass protection and can catch the ball very well out of the backfield. Give him another shot in preseason, if ball security rears its ugly head again then move on, but there is no debating that Pead offers some sizzle that the other RB's don't have.