Rams Notes: Cornerback Troy Hill gets first real test in win over Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not what I saw. Looked like Hill had made up those steps before Lockett slowed for the ball. Pretty sure there was safety help coming regardless.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
Starting Sensabaugh over Hill when Hill outplayed him by leaps and bounds in preseason is 7-9 bullshit. A big reason for the Niner loss.

When every fan can see Sensabaugh is getting abused but the Rams staff can't blows my mind.

Fisher is the antithesis of coach Jimmy Johnson. Being over forgiving with a player that can't play is 7-9 bullshit. Johnson won two superb owls because if you didn't produce you were riding pine and eventually cut.

…..

Legend
I think Hill is already our best tackling corner. Joyner may have an edge with recklessness, both are fearless though. He earned a roster spot on his tackling ability. His technique can be improved.