Rams' No. 2 Pick Not For Sale ... Yet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
RamsOfCastamere playing with death:
TL;DR
I know people who know people. I can have you severely castigated if you don't bring back those bouncing jugs.
It's not a threat. Just some friendly advice.
Yet.
Just saying.

Alan

Legend
VFerragamo with sound advice:
Hey Al, "Never match wits with a Sicilian when death is on the line!"
Yeah, it's that dizzying intellect. :D

PhxRam

PhxRam saying stuff:
Stuff.

Geez Bob! You know what I just noticed? You hardly have any ROD money. Aren't you really tight with the guy at the mint? :wow: :lol:

What are you talking about?

Alan

Legend
Now that's more like it! I love rich friends.

Can I borrow some money? Somebody seems to have stolen mine. :rofl:

Alan

Legend
The price of subservience. I look pretty good in that dress though don't I? I'm not sure about the color though. :meh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought after something like ten years you can wear white again. No?:razz:

Alan

Legend
If that's not true it should be. 5 years if you live on the west coast. That was a really good idea Stu.
images

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I know people who know people. I can have you severely castigated if you don't bring back those bouncing jugs.
It's not a threat. Just some friendly advice.
Yet.
Just saying.

The doctor said I needed breast reduction surgery -- they were too big and slowing me down. Now, I can run like the wind.

Alan

Legend
My oldest son's wife had breast reduction surgery. They're divorced now. A cautionary tale. :wink:

Have you thought about balsa wood breast implants? They advertise that you can "run like a small puff of wind". Just a thought.

Also, I lied about knowing people.:oops: