Rams News Recap: Sept. 20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams’ Run Defense to Be Tested –PD
Linebacker James Laurinaitis isn’t the type of person who lives in a state of delusion or denial when it comes to dissecting Rams football.

Rams-Cowboys: Seven for Sunday –PD
Austin Davis posted better statistics last weekend for the Rams against Tampa Bay than Dallas’ Tony Romo did against Tennessee.

Strauss: Davis is a Story Worth Rooting For
Folks frequently inquire if this space roots for their local team of choice. The honest response is that one roots for the story, whether it be the up-from-nothing bunch taking down Goliath, someone pulling off the miracle approach at the final hole or an everyman given up for dead defiantly returning to life’s arena.

Will Witherspoon Breaks Down McDonald’s FG Block –Video

Chris Long: “I love my teammates” –Video

Chris Long: “I appreciate playing the game” –Video

Gregg Williams (Pt. 2): “I’m glad Quinn is on our side” –Video

Rams-Cowboys: Matchup Breakdown –Wagoner
A look at three matchups to keep an eye on when the St. Louis Rams and Dallas Cowboys meet Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.

What to Watch For: Cowboys vs. Rams –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams and Dallas Cowboys kick off Week 3 on Sunday at the Edward Jones Dome. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. ET on regional Fox coverage.

Tyron Smith vs. Robert Quinn a Top Matchup –ESPN
Tyron Smith was the ninth pick in the first round of the 2011 draft by the Dallas Cowboys. Robert Quinn was the 14th pick of the first round that year by the St. Louis Rams.

Will Witherspoon’s All 22 Breakdown of the Pettis Catch –Video

Home Improvement’s Ty Burrell’s Horrible NFL Draft Day Experience –Video

John Fassel: “The Cowboys are a fast team” –Video

Gregg Williams: “Murray Will Be a Good Challenge For Us” –Video