Rams News Recap: Sept. 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Joseph Returns to Tampa Bay as Rams Starter –PD
Davin Joseph is all smiles when talking about his former team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, even though they unceremoniously released him last March. Then again, he’s usually all smiles anyway.

Rams Notes: Healthy Again, McGee Hopes to Help on Defense, Special Teams –PD
After dealing with an ankle injury through much of the preseason, Rams defensive back Brandon McGee had his patience tested.

Bernie: Rams Must Show Up Sunday
The Rams are 0-1, they don’t know who will start at quarterback, they’ve lost injured defensive end Chris Long for two months, and they’re already being dismissed as a team that’s worthy of contending for a winning record in 2014.

QB Davis Ready if Called Upon vs. Bucs –PD
Coach Jeff Fisher said it will probably be a game-time decision Sunday afternoon, but all signs point to Austin Davis making his first NFL regular-season start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in place of the injured Shaun Hill.
Rams vs. Bucs: Contenders for No. 1 Draft Pick? –Gordon
Jeff Gordon looks at the game between the St. Louis Rams and Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa:

Source: Rams, DE Robert Quinn Close On Extension –YahooSports.com
Star defensive end Robert Quinn and the St. Louis Rams are close to an agreement on a multi-year extension, a league source told Yahoo Sports.

Jeff Fisher: “Everybody is Excited to Go Play”

Rams QB Austin Davis: “I Am More Comfortable” –Video

Burwell & Strauss Rams-Buccaneers Preview –Video

Hill Still Limited in Practice; QB Decision on Sunday –PD
Rams quarterback Shaun Hill (thigh) was limited in practice Friday as backup Austin Davis worked with the starters.

Rams’ Quarterback Situation Unresolved –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams wrapped up their work week Friday afternoon but coach Jeff Fisher isn’t ready to make a call on who his starting quarterback will be against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.

Morning Ram-blings: Prediction Time –Wagoner
A little later today, I’ll have my prediction for this week’s matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and St. Louis Rams. But before we get to that, let’s take a quick look at some choices made by my colleagues.

Rams OT Jake Long Joins ‘Playbook’ to Preview Rams-Bucs and More –Radio Interview

Rams OC Brian Schottenheimer “Tavon Has a Lot of Ability” –Video

Schottenheimer: “Austin Davis Has Really Grown” –Video

ESPN’s Mike Sando’s Inside Edge: Rams-Buccaneers –Video

ESPN’s NFL Live Prediction: Rams-Buccaneers –Video

CBS Sports’ Rams at Buccaneers Preview –Video