Rams News Recap: Sept. 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rodger Saffold’s Back, and at Right Guard –PD
The big fella is back in uniform and all about the business of getting ready for the season opener Sept. 13 against Seattle.

Rams Notes: Team reaches 75-man roster limit with two moves –PD
The Rams made two moves Tuesday morning, releasing linebacker Keshaaun Malone and defensive tackle Doug Worthington to get to the 75-man roster limit.

Practice Report 9/1: Keenum Has Advantage for Backup QB –Simmons
With his heavy amount of preseason reps, it’s become fairly apparent Case Keenum has a leg up in the backup quarterback competition. And head coach Jeff Fisher confirmed the notion on Tuesday afternoon.

Ranking New Starting QBs and their Potential for Success
Taking stock of the nine new No. 1’s, here’s our ranking of them in terms of the potential for their 2015 success—or lack thereof: 4. Nick Foles, St. Louis

Aaron Donald, Robert Quinn crack NFLRank top 50 –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams’ two best players are among the 47 best in the NFL, at least according to the 2015 version of ESPN’s #NFLRank.

Michael Brockers Feeling Better but Remaining Cautious –Wagoner
The life of an NFL nose tackle requires a lot of high-impact collisions from down to down. The reality of playing that position means rarely ever being fully healthy.

Rams Rank 22nd in Initial ESPN Football Power Index –ESPN
The ESPN analytics department unveiled a new form of NFL power rankings on Monday. The power ranking is developed with a new methodology that leans on numbers to produce a cumulative score for each team.

Six Men Could Determine the Rams’ Future –Bernie
During my three-week downtime, I made calls and fired off emails to many of my contacts around the NFL, asking what they’re hearing about the potential Rams’ move to Los Angeles.

Rodger Saffold Press Conference – 9/1 –Video

Rams Coach Jeff Fisher Press Conference – 9/1 –Video

Rams Camp Practice Report – 9/1–Video

SI’s Peter King talks NFL relocation and the St. Louis market –Audio

St. Louis is Fully Capable of Supporting the Rams & Cardinals –Audio

Rams Report: Roster Moves 8/31–Video

Sean Mannion: The Speed of the Game the Biggest Difference From College –Video

Nick Wagoner On the Rams Ever-Changing Offensive Line –Audio

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
@RamBill

I wanted to thank you for putting this together everyday. Nice to have a place to go and get a quick synopsis of the past day's media postings.:banana::cheers:

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RamBill

I wanted to thank you for putting this together everyday. Nice to have a place to go and get a quick synopsis of the past day's media postings

You're welcome, woofwoofmo. Your description of it is exactly why I do it.
Thanks for letting me know you appreciate it.

RamBill