Rams News Recap: Oct. 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Numbers Don’t Lie with Rodgers –PD
The numbers for Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau Field are so phenomenal, they defy imagination. Over his last 19 games at home, the Green Bay quarterback has gone 580 passing attempts without throwing an interception.

Rams notes: DE Sims, RB Reynolds return to practice –PD
After three long weeks, defensive end Eugene Sims and running back Chase Reynolds returned for their first full practice Wednesday at Rams Park.

Credit the Rams’ O-Line for Gelling in Gurley’s Big Game –Stalter
At 10:48 left in the fourth quarter with the Rams leading by only two, Todd Gurley burst through a hole and rumbled for 52 yards to the Arizona 16-yard-line.

Rams report: WR Bailey will appeal $8,681 fine for TD celebration –PD
Rams’ receiver Stedman Bailey confirmed Wednesday that he’s been fined $8,681 for his celebration following an 18-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter of the team’s 24-22 win over the host Arizona Cardinals.

Transcripts: Rams HC Jeff Fisher, OC Frank Cignetti, QB Nick Foles

Rams-Packers Preview –AP
The Green Bay Packers still possess one of the NFL’s most prolific offenses, but an improving defense has the squad feeling particularly good about its best start in four years.

Four plays in the third quarter made Todd Gurley feel like, well, Todd Gurley –Wagoner
Midway through the third quarter of his first NFL start, Todd Gurley delivered his “I’m back” moment after a nearly 10-month recovery from a torn left ACL.

Todd Gurley Will Test Packers’ Improved Run Defense –ESPN
The Green Bay Packers’ run defense has been on quite the run — no pun intended — since Matt Forte trampled all over them in the regular-season opener.

Ogletree has fibula surgery, no decision from Rams on his season yet –Wagoner
St. Louis Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree entered a sort of injury limbo after undergoing surgery on his fractured right fibula Tuesday morning.

Todd Gurley Offers Glimpse of Hope for Running Backs –Audio

Why is Todd Gurley drawing comparisons to Adrian Peterson? –Audio

ESPN’s Field Yates talks Rams and the NFC West –Audio

Jim Thomas: Can Rams pressure Rodgers? --Video

James Laurinaitis: We Love the Challenge, We Want to Play the Best –Video

Tavon Austin: Whatever They Give Me, I’ll Take It –Video

Frank Cignetti: I Think You Saw The Progress in the Run Game –Video

Jeff Fisher: Foles Has Done A Great Job Handling the Pressure –Video

CBS Sports Preview: Rams at Packers –Video

Inside the NFL to L.A. Relocation Meetings –Video

Rich Eisen Show: Todd Gurley Interview –Video

Jamon Brown: If We Do Our Job, the Play Works –Video