Rams News Recap: Nov. 30

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Bernie: Rams Fans Should Savor this One
Over the Thanksgiving weekend, it was probably a good idea to give thanks for not being an Oakland Raider or one of their fans. Yes, even the Rams and their hardheaded loyalists can say that.

Sack Highlights Long’s Return –PD
On a highlight-reel day for the Rams, the play that generated one of the loudest fan reactions came with 8½ minutes left in the third quarter.

Everything Goes Right for Rams –PD
Tre Mason had a feeling Sunday morning, and he let it be known to anyone who would listen.

Rams’ Defense Sets the Tone in Win –PD
For Rams middle linebacker James Laurinaitis, there’s no such thing as a perfect game. But Sunday’s 52-0 rout of the visiting Oakland Raiders came awfully close.

Young Rams Offer Production and Potential in Blowout Win –Wagoner
On the St. Louis Rams’ unofficial depth chart, Zac Stacy is still listed as the starting running back. It’s a spot he has occupied all season but in name only for the better part of the past six weeks.

Tre Mason predicted big day … sort of –Wagoner
Observed and heard in the locker room after the St. Louis Rams’ 52-0 win against the Oakland Raiders:

ESPN’s Sunday Blitz: Raiders-Rams Recap –Video

POSTGAME QUOTES: Rams vs. Raiders

Rams vs. Raiders Postgame Notes

Fisher: “Mason said he was going to have a big day” –Video

Rare Laugher: Rams Clobber Raiders 52-0 –PD
The only bad thing about Sunday’s 52-0 smashing of Oakland? It only counts as one victory. For the first time all season, the Rams enjoyed a laugher _ a laugher of near epic proportions.

Rams Blow Out Raiders 52-0 at the Dome –PD
The Rams set the tone early and never let up, blowing past the visiting Oakland Raiders 52-0 Sunday at the Edward Jones Dome.

Rapid Reaction: Rams vs. Raiders –Wagoner
A few thoughts on the St. Louis Rams’ 52-0 win over the Oakland Raiders at the Edward Jones Dome:

Bernie: Rams Have Made Slow Progress
When Jeff Fisher took charge as head coach of the Rams in 2012 he inherited a sad-sack program that had just completed the worst five-season stretch in NFL history.

Postgame Interview with Rams RB Tre Mason

Game Trailer: Rams vs. Raiders –Video

Rams Keys to Victory vs. the Raiders –Video

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning Ram-blings: Monday game balls
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/14164/morning-ram-blings-monday-game-balls-12

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- You know the drill by now. It's Monday morning, so let's take a spin around the league as my NFL Nation colleagues and I recognize the best and brightest from Sunday's games.

All of our NFL Nation reporters offered a choice for a game ball from Sunday's games, including yours truly.

I went with running back Tre Mason after his 164 total yards of offense and three touchdowns led the Rams to a 52-0 win over the Oakland Raiders. There were plenty of choices for the Rams, so many that I strongly considered giving it to coach Jeff Fisher for the way the whole team bounced back from a tough loss last week.

But Mason continues to show the bursts of potential that should make him a mainstay in the St. Louis backfield for a long time. And since he (sort of) predicted his and the team's big day, he gets enough bonus points to take home the game ball for this week.

I.C.Y.M.I.

A roundup of Sunday's Rams stories appearing on ESPN.com.: Before the game, we took a look at the inactives and defensive end Chris Long's return to action. ... Rapid Reaction offered quick thoughts and observations from the Rams-Raiders matchup. ... Locker Room Buzz provided three quick takeaways from the Rams' postgame locker room. ... Rams players offered their own way of supporting the community with a pregame gesture. ... The Rams' young skill position players flashed plenty of potential Sunday, offering production now and hope for the future.

Elsewhere:

Jim Basquil and Merril Hoge break down the Rams' victory.
Off topic but worth the read: Janay Rice tells her story to our Jemele Hill.
At 101sports.com, the audio from Rams coach Jeff Fisher after the game.
At stltoday.com, Jeff Gordon provided his weekly grades.
Jim Thomas gives his quick game recap.