Rams News Recap: Nov. 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Strauss: Remember Sacks? So do the Rams
It took an eight-week archeological dig, but Sunday afternoon in Silicon Valley the Rams located the lost civilization of Sack City.

Tru Johnson’s Return Stabilizes Rams’ Secondary –PD
It has been more than two months in the making, but cornerback Trumaine Johnson finally saw his first game action since suffering a knee injury Aug. 23 in a preseason game at Cleveland.

Surprise, Surprise: Rams Upset 49ers –PD
They were given up for dead a week ago in Kansas City. Battered, bruised and beaten. Two starters lost for the season.

Rams’ Defense Finally Comes as Advertised –Wagoner
Before the 2014 season began, much of the St. Louis Rams’ success was said to hinge on the week-to-week performance of new coordinator Gregg Williams’ defense.

All Eight Rams Defensive Sacks –Video

Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers Highlights –Video

Rams Proud of Rebound Performance –Wagoner
Observed and heard in the locker room after the St. Louis Rams’ 13-10 win against the San Francisco 49ers

Niners Fumble One Away to Rams –PD
No one saw this coming, certainly not the San Francisco 49ers. But on a day when the Rams’ pass rush returned with a vengeance and the Rams didn’t crumble in the second half, they pulled off an improbable upset, hanging on to defeat the 49ers 13-10 at Levi’s Stadium.

Rapid Reaction: Rams vs. Niners –Wagoner
A few thoughts on the St. Louis Rams’ 13-10 win against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday:

Rams vs. San Francisco in One Word –Video

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning Ram-blings: Monday game balls
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/13236/morning-ram-blings-monday-game-balls-8

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Per Monday custom, it's time to take a spin around the league and see who stood out in Sunday's games, courtesy of our 32 NFL Nation reporters.

Our reporters covering the Week 9 games to date passed out awards for the people making the biggest difference in their respective games.

As you can see, I gave my game ball to the entire Rams defense, if only because it's impossible to pick just one player. If I had to, I likely would have gone with defensive end Robert Quinn for the second week in a row, but since it's my game ball and I can do what I want with it, I gave it to the entire group for leading the Rams to a big victory when the offense struggled.

Now we'll see if they can go out and repeat Sunday's effort.

I.C.Y.M.I.

A roundup of Sunday's Rams stories appearing on ESPN.com: Rapid Reaction offered quick thoughts and observations immediately after the game. ... Locker Room Buzz provided three quick hit nuggets from the Rams' locker room. ... Niners reporter Paul Gutierrez and I handed out our game balls for Sunday's game. ... We closed the day with a look at the Rams defense finally coming as advertised.

Elsewhere:

Gutierrez writes that the Niners offensive line was, well, offensive against the Rams.
Jim Basquil and Eric Allen break down the Rams' win.
Elsewhere in the NFC West, Cardinals reporter Josh Weinfuss writes that Arizona got it done with another strong defensive performance.
At 101sports.com, Jeff Fisher recaps the Rams' win.
At stltoday.com, Jeff Gordon hands out his weekly grades.
Jim Thomas provides his instant game story.

fearsomefour

Legend
Tru was in panic mode on that last drive. The Rams DBs cant tackle Boldin and have a hard time covering Crabtree. If they figure these two out the Rams will probably consistently beat SF. For the record, I like the second flag by Tru. He was turned around and know if Crabtree got away from him it was a TD. That was a smart flag as it kept the team in the game at that moment. The first one, the long PI, was just plain old PI. It seems both he and JJ have a hard time getting their heads turned around.