Rams News Recap: Nov. 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Case Keenum Now Front and Center as Rams QB –PD
Backup quarterbacks don’t do many interviews, so with a sense for the moment, Case Keenum spelled out his name — first and last — for the assemblage of reporters Tuesday at Rams Park.

Rams Report: Team Makes Multiple moves to fill out roster –PD
Another busy day in Earth City as the Rams made a number of roster moves and may have more in the works as they prepare for Sunday’s noon game in Baltimore against the Ravens.

Todd Gurley Highlights St. Louis Rams’ 2015 Draft Class –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams had nine selections in the 2015 draft. Here’s a closer look at how their picks have contributed:

A Closer look at the Rams and Referee Tendencies –Wagoner
St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson was the target of much ire after a rough outing Sunday against the Chicago Bears. Robinson had three holding penalties and yielded a sack.

Rams Pay as Defense Allows Big Plays –Wagoner
Looking back at the turning-point play in the St. Louis Rams’ 37-13 loss to the Chicago Bears on Sunday:

Rams tumble to No. 21 in ESPN’s Power Rankings –Wagoner
In Sunday’s embarrassing 37-13 loss to the Chicago Bears, the St. Louis Rams lost not only a football game but also the benefit of the doubt amongst ESPN’s NFL Power Rankings panel.

With Foles Benched, the Rams are Back at Square One –Stalter
Eight months after trading for Nick Foles, the Rams are back to where they started: In search of a quarterback.

Rams Practice Report 11/17: Keenum’s First Session –Simmons
The Rams will have a different look under center when they play the Ravens in Baltimore this weekend, as Case Keenum takes over at starting quarterback.

Inside Look: Rams New Starting QB Case Keenum –Video

Nick Foles: I’m A Team-First Guy –Video

Case Keenum: I’m Ready, I’m Excited for My Chance –Video

Jeff Fisher: There’s Nothing We Have to Scale Down For Case –Video

Clayton: Gurley to Benefit from Foles’ Benching –Video

Steve Beuerlein on His Disappointment in Nick Foles’ Level of Play –Audio

Wagoner: Case Keenum Can Extend Plays that Nick Foles Can’t –Audio

The Jeff Fisher Show: November 16, 2015 –Audio