Rams News Recap: Nov. 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Hope Welker Can Help Move the Chains –PD
With his team converting third-down plays at a historically low rate, coach Jeff Fisher has a vision of how he hopes things unfold Sunday against visiting Chicago.

Welker Makes Favorable First Impression with Rams
Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley’s.

Rams’ Loss was Coming When Todd Gurley Lost 6 Yards to Open Overtime –Wagoner
A look back at the turning point play in the St. Louis Rams’ 21-18 loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday:

Rams Practice Report: Integrating Welker Into the Offense –Simmons
Fresh off signing as a free agent on Monday, Wes Welker participated in his first practice with St. Louis on Tuesday afternoon. The veteran wideout said after the session he was glad to receive another opportunity to continue his career.

Wes Welker Can Help Rams Offense, but it’s Best to Manage Expectations –Wagoner
It took a four-game suspension to Stedman Bailey for it to happen, but the St. Louis Rams did what many fans had been clamoring for Monday when they signed a veteran wide receiver to help a floundering passing game.

If Welker Can Still Play, He Could Help the Rams –Bernie
Running low in their supply of wide receivers, the Rams have signed Wes Welker to replace the ineffective, enigmatic and suspended Stedman Bailey.

Mike Zimmer and Rodney Harrison: Hypocrisy Exposed –Bernie
If any of you have graciously taken the time to read some of my work over the past few years, you’ll know that I haven’t held back in scrutinizing / criticizing Rams head coach Jeff Fisher and team defensive coordinator Gregg Williams on the subject of penalties.

Rams hold steady at No. 10 in Power Rankings –Wagoner
Despite a disappointing loss in a road game against a good opponent that was there for the taking, the St. Louis Rams didn’t budge from their spot in this week’s ESPN NFL Power Rankings.

Jeff Fisher: Welker’s Going to Get Open, Make the Catch, Get the 1st Down –Video

Practice Highlights: New Rams WR Wes Welker –Video

Wes Welker: I Feel Like I Can Still Play At A Really High Level –Video

Ryan Clark on Harrison: ‘You can’t forget who you were’ –Video

Wes Welker Provides Disciplined Route Running for the Rams –Video

John Clayton: Wes Welker Can Be an Asset for the Rams –Audio

The Jeff Fisher Show – November 9, 2015 –Audio

Nick Wagoner on the Welker Signing and Bailey Suspension –Audio