Rams News Recap: May 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Notes: Northwest Missouri star Longacre gets a shot with Rams –PD
Rams defensive end Matt Longacreis is out to prove himself again.

Rams Rookies Get Up to Speed at “Orientation” –PD
As Jeff Fisher sees it, it was orientation — not minicamp — for 26 Rams rookies over the weekend.

Rookie OL Stand Out for Rams –Latsch
It wasn’t hard to notice the Rams’ five new offensive linemen during their rookie orientation program on Friday and Saturday.

Rams Getting Rookies up to Speed –Simmons
The Rams 2015 rookie class took the field for the first time on Friday and Saturday, with 26 drafted, undrafted, and tryout players.

New Rams QB Mannion Looks the Part, Hopes to Make Smooth Transition
While he wasn’t taking up as much space on the field as the St. Louis Rams massive offensive line draft picks Saturday, it was still easy to find rookie quarterback Sean Mannion.

Rams Take Different Approach to Rookie ‘Orientation’ –Wagoner
Somewhere along the way, the words “rookie minicamp” when paired together became verboten around the St. Louis Rams.

Rams’ rookies taking things slow — well, three-quarter speed — as orientation rolls on –FSMW
The Rams take an interesting mindset into their version of rookie minicamp, which started Friday at Rams Park.

Badgers in the NFL: Rob Havenstein, St. Louis Rams Q&A
There were only two Wisconsin Badgers drafted in the NFL Draft last weekend, but both were in the first two days of the NFL Draft.

Rookie OL Stand Out for Rams –Latsch
It wasn’t hard to notice the Rams’ five new offensive linemen during their rookie orientation program on Friday and Saturday.

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher Post Orientation Day 2 Press Conference Transcript

Rams Coach Jeff Fisher: “We’ve got to get them caught up” –Video

Rams Hold Rookie Minicamp –Video

Rams OG Jamon Brown: “I’m very grateful” –Video

Rob Havenstein: “I’m looking to be the best I can be” –Video

Todd Gurley: “Everybody wants to be that 3-down back” –Video

Sean Mannion: “I Want To Make a Good First Impression” –Video

Eddie George Analyzes Rams’ 1st Round Pick Todd Gurley –Audio

Georgia Head Coach Mark Richt Talks Todd Gurley –Audio