Rams News Recap: March 20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Top 5 Nick Foles Quotes in MMQB –Simmons
New Rams quarterback Nick Foles has done his share of interviews since being traded to St. Louis last week.

ESPN’s David Fleming Talks Stan Kroenke–Audio

Rams Scout’s Tales: How They Found Austin Davis
There are numerous ways NFL teams acquire players, and the Rams’ scouting staff is always hard at work trying to find the next guy who can help them win.

ESPN First Take – Eagles trade Nick Foles to Rams for Sam Bradford –Video

QB Nick Foles: Ram Tough –Vrentas
Blindsided by a trade to St. Louis, the former Eagles quarterback is already embracing his new team, his new coach and a new offensive system. Does he have what it takes to be a franchise QB without Chip Kelly’s innovation?

Breaking down OL Garrett Reynolds’ Contract with Rams –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams invested a little money in their offensive line earlier this week when they signed offensive lineman Garrett Reynolds to a two-year deal.

Where ‘Big’ Nickel Fits in Rams’ Defensive Plans –Wagoner
By the end of the 2014 NFL season, seeing the St. Louis Rams’ defense line up with three safeties on the field became something of a common occurrence.

Morning Ram-blings: Bargain Shopping –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams’ approach to free agency has taken a noticeable turn in the past couple of years.

Aaron Donald Buys his Dad a Truck –Video

Chargers Considering Trading Rivers to the Titans? –Audio

One-On-One with Rams Personnel Director Taylor Morton –Video

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For purely entertainment purposes I would suggest everyone watch the ESPN First take 'Eagles trade Foles to Rams above!
Stephan Smith ( Who I know nothing about!) is Hilarious, and Skip Bayless ( Who is living off the fame of getting beat up Live by Jim Everett, and in all these years hasn't learn SHIT about Football!) Prove the Old adage... " If you can't dazzle them with Brilliants, Baffle them with Bull Shit!" is TRUELY good for some chuckles!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For purely entertainment purposes I would suggest everyone watch the ESPN First take 'Eagles trade Foles to Rams above!
Stephan Smith ( Who I know nothing about!) is Hilarious, and Skip Bayless ( Who is living off the fame of getting beat up Live by Jim Everett, and in all these years hasn't learn crap about Football!) Prove the Old adage... " If you can't dazzle them with Brilliants, Baffle them with Bull crap!" is TRUELY good for some chuckles!!
I can't listen to those two any longer. They make me not like sports.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Take it with a grain of salt, their idiots, " Have a good Laugh!!"
I can do that with most idiots but some people I just can't watch without wanting to give a retort to their faces. These two and the President of the US fall into this category. I just can't watch. It's much easier to just turn them off and let time take them away. ;)